WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fucking why god why

MsPunK

Tenderony
ok so this is one of those outbursts of emotions you sometimes get on here, thing is i have to get it out so bear with me,,
me and my boyfriend are back together after 4 months apart (we bin together on n off 2 years). He fancied this girl he goes to college with when we were going out before, he never admitted it but i knew(i was right about this im not crazy). Cos i was so depressed i went crazy and kept ringing him and cryin and stuff, not to be anoying, just because i was truly that upset. yes i know thats gay but we all do gay things..

i know its foolish to care about things like that, i mean, ive already fucking cheated on him out of drunkness which he dont know about(no im soo not proud of it it was a huge mistake but i get real horny, no excuse but meeeh) but im really possesive by nature,
i have a very active imagination. now we are together again he still goes out with her clubbing and doing pills which is summat i dont want to do- when ur on pills you love everyone so im scared hes gonna start thinking he loves her cos he sees her when they are high.
im pretty sure they have pulled. she knows i used to ring him and cry down the phone about her(what a dick :( ) and when she randomly showed up at superbowl he went off to talk to her for ages, i had to go get him, he bought her a drink then he kept lookin back in her direction trying to see her.
he sees her every monday at school and he sort of rubs it in me face... i dont know how to feel, atm im feeling really fucking sick with fear, as he used to love me so much but i fucked it all up with my jealousy and now he says he doesnt know if he loves me yet.. i never stopped loving him =( i know it sounds like im some crazy bitch but this crazy bitch needs help on how her bloke is feeling.. please submit your thoughts

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
lilstonerkat said:
ok so this is one of those outbursts of emotions you sometimes get on here, thing is i have to get it out so bear with me,,
me and my boyfriend are back together after 4 months apart (we bin together on n off 2 years). He fancied this girl he goes to college with when we were going out before, he never admitted it but i knew(i was right about this im not crazy). Cos i was so depressed i went crazy and kept ringing him and cryin and stuff, not to be anoying, just because i was truly that upset. yes i know thats gay but we all do gay things..
i know its foolish to care about things like that, i mean, ive already fucking cheated on him out of drunkness which he dont know about(no im soo not proud of it it was a huge mistake but i get real horny, no excuse but meeeh) but im really possesive by nature,
i have a very active imagination.
Maybe you shouldn't drink, and then you wouldn't regret it later?
lilstonerkat said:
now we are together again he still goes out with her clubbing and doing pills which is summat i dont want to do- when ur on pills you love everyone so im scared hes gonna start thinking he loves her cos he sees her when they are high.
Thats pretty stupid, I have a friend that did pills, and his brain is so fucked up right now, thats probably one of the stupidest drugs out there.
lilstonerkat said:
im pretty sure they have pulled. she knows i used to ring him and cry down the phone about her(what a dick :( ) and when she randomly showed up at superbowl he went off to talk to her for ages, i had to go get him, he bought her a drink then he kept lookin back in her direction trying to see her.
This guy doesn't sound like a good boyfriend, In my opinion, dump his ass.
lilstonerkat said:
he sees her every monday at school and he sort of rubs it in me face... i dont know how to feel, atm im feeling really fucking sick with fear, as he used to love me so much but i fucked it all up with my jealousy and now he says he doesnt know if he loves me yet.. i never stopped loving him =( i know it sounds like im some crazy bitch but this crazy bitch needs help on how her bloke is feeling.. please submit your thoughts
Honestly, get a new boyfriend, a boyfriend like that, who rubs shit in your face about her, isn't worth having.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bipolarpeanut said:
keep takin them pills gal and anything possible :thumbsup:
Your seriously retarded. Don't listen to this kid lilstonerkat. Stay away from that shit.

i really need to stop getting called retard, its everywhere i go. "hey retard" "its the retard" me-"hey shop keeper can i get a pepsi?" "NO retard" i mean wtf?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bipolarpeanut said:
hey shop keeper can i get a pepsi?" "NO retard"
That is your problem... only RETARDS drink PEPSI!! Look at britnney... she is a dumb fuck retarted BITCH! :gun:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bipolarpeanut said:
yo lilstonercat, no exctasy! its bad
Way to contradict yourself, change your answer, and make yourself look like an idiot.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bipolarpeanut said:
well mainly because i am an idiot and secondly i was corrected
Well, everyone knows that your an idiot. Think before you post. :mfinger:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bipolarpeanut said:
and you have ichy balls :mfinger:
You obviously can't take a joke, that was a joke towards gehtfuct(I've done it a couple times before) think before you post, kiddo.

MsPunK

Tenderony
dvds

nah i wudnt do pills, thing is with this guy we have a laugh together, but its just these things that piss me off, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh real monsters(and i think hes like the gorgeousest guy in the world)

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
lilstonerkat said:
True, but if you want someone to be considerate of your needs and feelings, you need to be considerate of their's. Not a shot, just keep in mind.

lilstonerkat said:
i know its foolish to care about things like that, i mean, ive already fucking cheated on him out of drunkness which he dont know about(no im soo not proud of it it was a huge mistake but i get real horny, no excuse but meeeh)
No excuse is right. When you get that drunk that you lose your inhibitions, no matter how big of a scumbag the guy who takes advantage of you, you put yourself at risk by getting smashed.
lilstonerkat said:
but im really possesive by nature, i have a very active imagination. now we are together again he still goes out with her clubbing and doing pills which is summat i dont want to do- when ur on pills you love everyone so im scared hes gonna start thinking he loves her cos he sees her when they are high.
Even if you don't like to go clubbing, if he's out with this woman, don't you think it's a little crazy to not go along with him? Seeing him enjoy himself with her probobly won't be as bad as thinking "what if?" Also, if he's doing these pills so that he's putting himself or his relationship with you at risk, this guy needs some help. Make sure that he knows it's important to you that he not get messed up.
lilstonerkat said:
"If it is love, let it be free. If it returns to you, the love is true. If it does not return, it was never love in the first place."

Now that the serious part is out of the way... cheer up! Relax. Even if its not the time for it, if you don't you'll go mad.

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
lilstonerkat said:

i have a very active imagination. now we are together again he still goes out with her clubbing and doing pills which is summat i dont want to do- when ur on pills you love everyone so im scared hes gonna start thinking he loves her cos he sees her when they are high.
I think you'd benefit from a little wisdom from Mr. Robin Williams (people in GBR do know who he is...right? :-} )..."God gave men a dick and a brain, but only enough blood supply to run one at a time."....now, you do the math. Besides, he doesn't respect you by doing drugs, among other things. As well as you don't respect him by getting drunk and doing things you regret. If you two are friends first and lovers second, and you care about him as much as you say you do then confront him with his addiction, offer to HELP him get help and be a supportive FRIEND. Maybe there will be a chance at a relationship in the future...but right now it's a cluster-fuck...literally!