WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuckity*fuck*fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys are fucking ass wipe, terd, bitchy, pervs!!!! Most of them need to go to fucking hell and live with tha devil! guys are dick pluggers, they can never find common sense because thye're to dumb, and when it comes to directions, the only place they know how to find is the new McDonalds! wtf si worng wiff em, do they have an excuse for being as mental and sleazy as they are? of course, if u ask them this they'll just say nuh uh! or say, hey look, down I have a penis! does anyone here know wtf is worng with them? :smash:

Pffft, you so just described the exact opposite of what I am.

Don't stereotype me woman.

Go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

:rotflmao:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
wtf is wrong wif you? i'm goin 2 talk really really fast wiff words lyke 'wiff'.

1, There seems to be a problem in communication here.. Don't know if you've heard of it.. But it is very useful over the internet.
2, There is nothing wrong with ALL guys, just the one you bump into, on the way down. Maybe you need some experience before you bad mouth people :rolleyes:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
sexysurferchica said:
does anyone here know wtf is worng with them? :smash:

Yeah, we have to deal with idiots much like yourself. :rolleyes:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
sexysurferchica said:
guys are fucking ass wipe, terd, bitchy, pervs!!!! Most of them need to go to fucking hell and live with tha devil! guys are dick pluggers, they can never find common sense because thye're to dumb, and when it comes to directions, the only place they know how to find is the new McDonalds! wtf si worng wiff em, do they have an excuse for being as mental and sleazy as they are? of course, if u ask them this they'll just say nuh uh! or say, hey look, down I have a penis! does anyone here know wtf is worng with them? :smash:
okay id first like to say that... boobies... that you're post is very stereotypical of guys... boobies... not all guys are stupid... boobies... and i can give directions to more than the... boobies... mcdonalds, which i cant even give... boobies... directions too because i hate mcdonald's... boobies... food. it is really... boobies... bad. "i have a penis" i think what you are... boobies... trying to say is that guys... boobies... are obsessed with sex and... boobies... things sexual. i heard a statistic somehwere... boob... that guys think about sex... boobies... every 2-3 seconds on average... boobies... or something like that every... boobies... day. i disagree with... boobies... this statistic... the only thing on my mind is not... boobies... boobies.

Zoso

Zappafied
sexysurferchica said:

cant stand girls like you who are so stupid that they are with RETARDED guys and you keep going back to them. ever heard of a change? maybe if youd stop blaming an entire gender based on the losers you are with youll get somewhere.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
sexysurferchica said:
I won't even give you the courtesy of a response until you can be clear, concise and focused on your complaint. I have no patience for hysterics today.

When you decide that you can organize your chaotic thought stream into something that does not require using a 128-bit decryption AOLgorithem, then I’ll try to help. Till then, please refrain from rambling.

~Max (a fucking ass wipe, terd, bitchy, perv guy)

Lolomgwtfmaxpwnedyouaoler!1!!

Fuckin noobs.

sexysurferchica said:
she pwnzed herself lolz.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
sexysurferchica said:
Girls are weird, once when I masturbated my sister came in my room and caught me saying "sicko pervo" and all that stuff, when I catched her masturbating she said the same thing? :confused:

Jung

???
Premium
sexysurferchica said:
You're probably like 13, shut up. Learn to spell too, idiot!

MrNewbie said:
Girls are weird, once when I masturbated my sister came in my room and caught me saying "sicko pervo" and all that stuff, when I catched her masturbating she said the same thing? :confused:

Chicks.

Pffft.

Can't live with them, can't hang them from your ceiling fan.

Lose/Lose situation.

Except for meh.:thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MrNewbie said:
Hey she already thinks you're a perv. Next time give her something to yell about. Walk in on her, and start stroking it yourself. You can actually do something together as a family. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
HavokChylde said:
Chicks.

Pffft.

Can't live with them, can't hang them from your ceiling fan.

Lose/Lose situation.

Except for meh.:thumbsup:
Thank you Havok :) I always knew you were lovely.

But, seriously, she knows she got owned, that's why she didn't answer. She knows it's the stupid boys she hangs with are still spanking it to Britney.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
junglizm said:
You're probably like 13, shut up. Learn to spell too, idiot!
she can't spell..shes too busy jacking off daddy dearest :happysad:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Retard said:
guys are fucking ass wipe, terd, bitchy, pervs!!!! Most of them need to go to fucking hell and live with tha devil! guys are dick pluggers, they can never find common sense because thye're to dumb, and when it comes to directions, the only place they know how to find is the new McDonalds! wtf si worng wiff em, do they have an excuse for being as mental and sleazy as they are? of course, if u ask them this they'll just say nuh uh! or say, hey look, down I have a penis! does anyone here know wtf is worng with them?
Bannity ban ban.

How the fuck are you so stupid? I want A RELATIONSHIP, NOT SEX.

Maybe you fucking femenazis who DON'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT REAL MEN LIKE ME, WHO PUT OTHER PEOPLE 200% BEFORE THEMSELVES, could try GETTING A REAL BOYFRIEND WHO DOESN'T LISTEN TO SHIT MUSIC AND CONFORMS TO TEENAGE BULLSHIT SOCIETY LIKE YOU DO, YA FUCKING CUNT.

It's too late for you now - because no nice, friendly, cool/geeky/funny guy who has their own interests and ideals, instead of "The Real World" (LOL!) on EM-TEE-FUCKING-V will want you.

Why?

We date smart people, and UR a dumbass. WIFF UR amazing SPELING, I'm SUR McDonald's would love to have you working there. Even though I am overweight, I don't look that fat because I am 6'1," 240lbs. and I feel McDonald's is the fucking nastiest food on planet URF.

Oh...And ignore my profile shit picture. In real life I look very good with a bowl cut and glasses. Ever try taking a picture of yourself?

Why are you still alive? UR such a retard because UR a SEXIST, STUPID FUCKING CONFORMIST, AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN TIME REPOPULATING THE PLANET WITHOUT A PENIS.

Descent

Hella Constipated
MaxPower said:
I won't even give you the courtesy of a response until you can be clear, concise and focused on your complaint. I have no patience for hysterics today.

When you decide that you can organize your chaotic thought stream into something that does not require using a 128-bit decryption AOLgorithem, then I’ll try to help. Till then, please refrain from rambling.

~Max (a fucking ass wipe, terd, bitchy, perv guy)
LOLITTY, LOL, LOL. Repped.

P.S.: Two posts in a row - but it's 80 degrees in this room. Shut up.

And no, I don't do "skinny posting."

Descent said:
P.S.: Two posts in a row - but it's 80 degrees in this room. Shut up.

Omfg! 80 degrees! How will you survive???

You dumbshit, I leave the A.C. at 80 degrees to cool off.

Fuckin noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.