WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FUCKORBEFUCKED i will stab you in the spleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
FUCKORBEFUCKED
is the champ of Valentiner
with a score of

lsiten motherfucker - i play that rotten game every single fucking day EVERYDAY AND I CANT GET THAT SCORE <--- you see caps lock that means im fucking ANGRY.

caps lock is an act of anger. i will stab you in the spleen if you ever play that game again! i demand your score to be disqualified because I DEMAND IT and me and brit are in love!

...........................shouldn't this be in the B&T?

..........i really have nothing else to say except...WTF....

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
no its in life sucks because my life sucks now that i will never ever ever be able to be champ of that game.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
icka said:
FUCKORBEFUCKED
is the champ of Valentiner
with a score of

lsiten motherfucker - i play that rotten game every single fucking day EVERYDAY AND I CANT GET THAT SCORE <--- you see caps lock that means im fucking ANGRY.

caps lock is an act of anger. i will stab you in the spleen if you ever play that game again! i demand your score to be disqualified because I DEMAND IT and me and brit are in love!
Cry me a river, cuntwaffle.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
screw_ball said:
Cry me a river, cuntwaffle.
shut your face asshair or i will step on your head

i am the almighty boy stomper

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
spleen stabbin and jaw grabbin

maybe my spleen needs a good stabbin,Bring it on :mfinger:

BTW how's about a size 14 Doc marten up your ass