WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuckwad

I hate it. My computer's not working so I'm using someone else's at the moment and I'm going thru withdrawals and I have a huge project in 2 days and I've been writing for 3 hours nonstop and I'm wah wah wahing everywhere. Fuck the world. Fuck my teacher. Fuck Amityville Horror, cuz even though the guy was BUILT, yo, it STILL sucked horribly. AND FUCK MY LAPTOP that has been crapping out on me since the fucking moment I BOUGHT THE FUCKER. FUCK IT ALL! ..............fuck.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
screw_ball said:
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.
HAHA I agree, this post is just whinying, it would have been better in the Insane Asylum. The Life Sucks forums are more for things that people can help with rather then a bitch complaining.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
RavenlyFire said:
I hate it. My computer's not working so I'm using someone else's at the moment and I'm going thru withdrawals and I have a huge project in 2 days and I've been writing for 3 hours nonstop and I'm wah wah wahing everywhere. Fuck the world. Fuck my teacher. Fuck Amityville Horror, cuz even though the guy was BUILT, yo, it STILL sucked horribly. AND FUCK MY LAPTOP that has been crapping out on me since the fucking moment I BOUGHT THE FUCKER. FUCK IT ALL! ..............fuck.
Is your own fault for waiting till the last minute to do your project. You are in school, you know what's coming. Suck it up and stop crying like a little fucking bitch!

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
That sucks about your computer. But why did you title this thread Fuckwad? Oh, and that was indeed a really boring post.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
This looks like a post Whatthefarmer would make. Good job wasting a minute of my life. Fuck off nub :mfinger: