WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fugly is an asshole..poll

is fugly an fucktard

• fugly should be shot

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • i love him (dumbass)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • he is a fucktard

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • i hate evryone

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
fugly is a fucktard....who doe not know wtf(.com) he is talking about......tell me if you believe the same...poll of doom

G's-up

Postaholic
I hate hate and I hate the fact that I hate hate so much I mean hate is so hateful and being hateful makes me hate myself so I hate hate which makes me hateful that I hate hate........can anyone relate that I hate hate? :p

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
i hate everyone.
ya know now i wish that i didn't make that choice cuz everyones goin' pick that

G's-up said:
I hate hate and I hate the fact that I hate hate so much I mean hate is so hateful and being hateful makes me hate myself so I hate hate which makes me hateful that I hate hate........can anyone relate that I hate hate? :p
lemme ask you a question...

Do you hate hate?

G's-up

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
lemme ask you a question...

Do you hate hate?
Im not sure Im kind on the fence about it and I hate that .......

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
G's-up said:
holy hell my brain hurts

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Uusally, the people that make these topics are even stupider than the person the topic is about...... just a random fact..........

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Dogbert said:
Uusally, the people that make these topics are even stupider than the person the topic is about...... just a random fact..........
shut up noob

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Looks like sombody took the fact personally...

I don't understand what you trying to achieve by calling me a noob; why is being new to a forum an insult?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Dogbert said:
Looks like sombody took the fact personally...

I don't understand what you trying to achieve by calling me a noob; why is being new to a forum an insult?
now that i think of it i don't

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
G's-up said:
yes i hate hate so much and love love so much

that's why i had to vote i hate everyone equally....and if it's the same amount i can tell you it is none

Fugly

Tenderony
I guess at some point i should reply but your pretty much a waste of space so I'll let it go....until I see a decent flame here. Man skyline you are so ridiculously lame. I mean at least attempt something close to a flame...

G's-up

Postaholic
Fugly said:
I guess at some point i should reply but your pretty much a waste of space so I'll let it go....until I see a decent flame here. Man skyline you are so ridiculously lame. I mean at least attempt something close to a flame...
Master flamer......if you havent noticed I dont think anyone gives 2 shits worth about even flaming you thus the reason everyone was making a joke about the thread........Dont flatter yourself anymore NO ONE CARES.....ROFLMAO..... :p

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
man this is so f'ed up...i got yet another bad rep just because the fact i don't barely have a mean bone in my body and pretty much don't like to hate people...okay, that's me, i aint gonna change for whoever bad repped me and said i should be hating Fugly

i mean at least leave a name,..and maybe a Reason why i should...i don't really know Fugly, and if someone has reasons why i should, then tell...that would really help rather than saying, hate him and leaving nothing more...

i hate to be alittle angered by this...but i won't cuz i'm about to spend the next 9 hours at work so i'll let this go :mad:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Skyline-Cobra said:
fugly is a fucktard....who doe not know wtf(.com) he is talking about......tell me if you believe the same...poll of doom

I think someone needs a hug. :hug2: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.