• i hate evryone

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
fugly is a fucktard....who doe not know wtf(.com) he is talking about......tell me if you believe the same...poll of doom

G's-up

Postaholic
I hate hate and I hate the fact that I hate hate so much I mean hate is so hateful and being hateful makes me hate myself so I hate hate which makes me hateful that I hate hate........can anyone relate that I hate hate? :p

Unforgiven

That Guy
G's-up said:
I hate hate and I hate the fact that I hate hate so much I mean hate is so hateful and being hateful makes me hate myself so I hate hate which makes me hateful that I hate hate........can anyone relate that I hate hate? :p
lemme ask you a question...

Do you hate hate?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
G's-up said:
holy hell my brain hurts

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Uusally, the people that make these topics are even stupider than the person the topic is about...... just a random fact..........

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Dogbert said:
Uusally, the people that make these topics are even stupider than the person the topic is about...... just a random fact..........
shut up noob

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Looks like sombody took the fact personally...

I don't understand what you trying to achieve by calling me a noob; why is being new to a forum an insult?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Dogbert said:
Looks like sombody took the fact personally...

I don't understand what you trying to achieve by calling me a noob; why is being new to a forum an insult?
now that i think of it i don't

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
G's-up said:
yes i hate hate so much and love love so much

that's why i had to vote i hate everyone equally....and if it's the same amount i can tell you it is none

Fugly

Tenderony
I guess at some point i should reply but your pretty much a waste of space so I'll let it go....until I see a decent flame here. Man skyline you are so ridiculously lame. I mean at least attempt something close to a flame...

G's-up

Postaholic
Fugly said:
I guess at some point i should reply but your pretty much a waste of space so I'll let it go....until I see a decent flame here. Man skyline you are so ridiculously lame. I mean at least attempt something close to a flame...
Master flamer......if you havent noticed I dont think anyone gives 2 shits worth about even flaming you thus the reason everyone was making a joke about the thread........Dont flatter yourself anymore NO ONE CARES.....ROFLMAO..... :p

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
man this is so f'ed up...i got yet another bad rep just because the fact i don't barely have a mean bone in my body and pretty much don't like to hate people...okay, that's me, i aint gonna change for whoever bad repped me and said i should be hating Fugly

i mean at least leave a name,..and maybe a Reason why i should...i don't really know Fugly, and if someone has reasons why i should, then tell...that would really help rather than saying, hate him and leaving nothing more...

i hate to be alittle angered by this...but i won't cuz i'm about to spend the next 9 hours at work so i'll let this go :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.