Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
Skyline-Cobra said:
fugly is a fucktard....who doe not know wtf(.com) he is talking about......tell me if you believe the same...poll of doom
dude, your thread in lifesucks was allready pathetic enough, and now you come in B&T to bash that evil fuckly :thumbsup: thanks for the entertainment! :)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
and just for the record......i don't post in B&t...this is my first time so i'm new to flaming.....just saying

Janglenut

Particinator
Fugly is a member on this board with some intelligence from reading his posts. This happens to be something the majority of you members lack.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Janglenut said:
Fugly is a member on this board with some intelligence from reading his posts. This happens to be something the majority of you members lack.

ha, now i can see why your rep. is sooo low.. :D

Janglenut

Particinator
swizhomo said:
ha, now i can see why your rep. is sooo low..

No, actually my rep is low because you guys are faggots who are afraid of the truth. You all are weak peckers who hide behind your monitors and get a post count of 30 per day. Rep points are useless anyways on this site, just a modification put onto the site that makes it look like shit.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ok bud, if you dont like the site and the people that freqent it then why are you still surfing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.