WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuk all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
im fukin pissed,so im only doin this cuz im in the worst mood of my life, i want a good argument with someone...........your a fuking cumsnorting dikhole,openasshole,sweaty tit, assface, cocksucker,i hope your dick explodes you fuking ballwort.......

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Your view of good arguement is repeatedly calling people random sexually orientented names over and over again.

Fuck off you male nipple sucking cock pulling butt-plug. :mfinger:

</rant>

Tenderony
LEAVEMEALONE said:
im fukin pissed,so im only doin this cuz im in the worst mood of my life, i want a good argument with someone...........your a fuking cumsnorting dikhole,openasshole,sweaty tit, assface, cocksucker,i hope your dick explodes you fuking ballwort.......
Strange how you chose to focus on dicks, cum and assholes. Is that your preference?

</rant>

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Fuck all of us?

Well, that's up to you, isn't it?

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
LEAVEMEALONE said:
hahahahah i fuked your mom hahahahaaha

My mom's a 280 pound diabetic belgiuan woman.

Her sex life is none of my buisness anyway.

LEAVEMEALONE said:

Ooo...joy!

Yet, another pointless thread, that has already been done before. :thumbsdn:

Are you too stupid to come up with a original thought?

Jung

???
Premium
LEAVEMEALONE said:
You're a 12 year old fat kid, aren't you?

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
LEAVEMEALONE said:
you can't possibly be talking to me because my mother was a teacher. She would have had her way with you, then given you a spelling lesson :mfinger:

Bibas

That's Illogical.
You can't possibly be talking to me , because my mother is a tree...
...or perphaps you are a dendrophile ?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
LEAVEMEABONER said:
DER....i wnat sumbwon to fuk wit meh,cuz....uh....cuz....uh...???
What the fuck?!
Why is it that Aliensoup gehts all the smart newbspawn,and we geht all the fucktarded johnnyk rejects?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I have granted you access to your toilet tallcake. Aged to perfection, even frosted for your pleasure.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
TheLampIncident said:
Heh, are you saying that Johnny K isn't a reject?
Of course he's not a reject.

He's a twentyfive year old fucktarded world chumpion.

Status
Not open for further replies.