WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FuK YOUR I.Q>

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
This is getting old. In every dang post I read someone is blabbing about how smart he or she is because of their I.Q. Well your I.Q. matters on a number of fucking factors and it depends on what type of test and how your being tested to truly determine your I.Q. You can have a high I.Q. in a mathematical area, other in vocabulary, mechanical, compression. Here a key word the I.Q. test you take online, why they are good... they are not like the REAL I.Q. test giving by scientist and other forums of true clinical study.

now all that fucking bs aside. We don't really give a fuck about what your I.Q. is, your fucking grades in school or how many times your Uncle Chuck butt fucked you in the girls restroom.

So get off the I.Q. Kick

and for those that say... "oh Kit...your just jealous." No, I have nothing to be jealous about...cause personally I DON"T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT and neither does the rest of the board. Your not special, your a fucking geek, freak, kid, adult or person on the other end of a screen bagging away at your keyboard, crying.... "BUT I REALLY AM SMART!"

So fucking what... If you have to brag and show off to show people how smart you are, then you must not be that great huh? Cause in truth people would look and read what your write and say..."hmmm that person is smart."

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
_Kitana_ said:
This is getting old. In every dang post I read someone is blabbing about how smart he or she is because of their I.Q. Well your I.Q. matters on a number of fucking factors and it depends on what type of test and how your being tested to truly determine your I.Q. You can have a high I.Q. in a mathematical area, other in vocabulary, mechanical, compression. Here a key word the I.Q. test you take online, why they are good... they are not like the REAL I.Q. test giving by scientist and other forums of true clinical study.

now all that fucking bs aside. We don't really give a fuck about what your I.Q. is, your fucking grades in school or how many times your Uncle Chuck butt fucked you in the girls restroom.

So get off the I.Q. Kick

and for those that say... oh Kit...your just jealous. No, I have nothing to be jealous about...cause personally I DON"T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT and neither does the rest of the board. Your not special, your a fucking geek, freak, kid, adult or person on the other end of a screen bagging away at your keyboard, crying.... "BUT I REALLY AM SMART!"

So fucking what... If you have to brag and show off to show people how smart you are, then you must not be that great huh? Cause in truth people would look and read what your write and say...hmmm that person is smart.
THANK YOU finally some one lets it out,goddam i know im the one of the smartess people on the site but i have many other well things i can do better than some of the smart kids (and for the flamers no touching myself isnt one :mfinger: )

otepsoul said:
THANK YOU finally some one lets it out,goddam i know im the one of the smartess people on the site but i have many other well things i can do better than some of the smart kids (and for the flamers no touching myself isnt one :mfinger: )
wow... edit that so it makes sense

yes, actions are louder than words. if you have to say what your IQ is then you're not making it obvious enough in your general interactions.

also if you're quoting an online iq test then you're a dumbass by definition. they have artificially inflated scores so they can make you pay for their "special report" all about you. they're trying to flatter you to put you in a paying mood, and they are under no obligation to provide an accurate or fair test.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gumercules said:
yes, actions are louder than words. if you have to say what your IQ is then you're not making it obvious enough in your general interactions.

also if you're quoting an online iq test then you're a dumbass by definition. they have artificially inflated scores so they can make you pay for their "special report" all about you. they're trying to flatter you to put you in a paying mood, and they are under no obligation to provide an accurate or fair test.
i did mine on paper tru the state and got 130
i think maybe they mixed up the results tho

anti-movielife

self medicated
The IQ test was made to make egocentric professors feel good about themselves...when the original makers of the IQ test found women usually scored higher than men they added more sports questions to even out the difference...

i took one on emode.com... scored a 148... which is bullshit, cause i'd be suprised if my IQ is higher than 90 :p

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Kitana's Rant about I.Q. two

Did you guys fucking miss the point of the topic. No one cares about your I.Q. that means do not post "i have a 199 I.Q. or anything else. No one care that you took an online I.Q. or some guy came in a white coat to your cage and took you from it to give you this test.

let me show ya something here

I.Q.

a 100 (which is a low norm) and a 110 (which is normal) alright a 115-120 (is above normal) 125 (is considered low genius lvl) 130-145 (is extremely rare...lets say I believe its somewhere around 5-10%) a 150 and higher.... is tremendously rare and makes a small % of the population.

Wasn't Einstein somewhere in the 140's? *remembers topic and kitana yelling*

uh, BUT FUCK EINSTEIN, YA, WHO GIVES A SHIT, THAT DUMB PIECE OF SHIT!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
_Kitana_ said:
Uncle Chuck
ive actually got an uncle chuck.. but i guess that isnt really relavent is it. My IQ was taken in 6th grade or so, and i ended up with a 130 or close to it. It means nothing, I'm now using all 130 of those points at my cashier job at a ghetto ass grocery store.

Tazer_uk

Flame Bait
online IQ tests are bullshit. i took one - came out at 165...beliveable?

ron

Buster of Asses
I took IQ tests a few times during college as part of a study of the student body. It was interesting.

Of course, we also experimented with isolation chambers and sleep deprivation studies. Lots of psychology research grants, I guess. Psychadelic.

ROFL, this thread is great...

kitana: stop posting your IQs!
someone: yeah... my iq is blah blah
someone: yup, mine is blah
someone: i totally agree, mine is blah, wtf!
kitana: i said stop doing that!
someone: uh huh, mine's blah blah

etc

ron

Buster of Asses
gumercules said:

etc
From your posts recently, I'd bet you like factoring.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gumercules said:

etc
Yes I love how these people with their high I.Q.s caught the point of this thread.

here i will spell it out for you

D-O (DO) N-O-T (NOT) P-O-S-T (POST) Y-O-U-R (YOUR) I-.-Q-. (I.Q.) !

DO NOT POST YOUR I.Q.! WE DO NOT GIVE A DAMN.

Thanks, that will be all.