WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fundemental Nature of the Cosmos

What is the underlying nature of reality?

• Good

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Neutral

• Evil

• Non-existant

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Doesn't give a shit/notice

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • other, please explain

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Do you feel there is an underlying nature to it all? God, Nature, anything? If so do you feel it has a leaning towards one of the poll types?

Zoso

Zappafied
i think you make your own reality

Zoso

Zappafied
well, in order to experience reality, you must first be born to live it. The person and how they react to the reality makes the reality itself. Its all about personality and how one chooses to accept and contribute to reality.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Its all about personality and how one chooses to accept and contribute to reality.
Contribute to reality? WTF?

Zoso

Zappafied
reality doesnt make itself. if something is bad, well, thats reality but people made it a bad reality because of what they contributed to it..

bnccoder

Postaholic
So if we are real, and we make things real. How did we become real in the first place?

Zoso

Zappafied
that question has plagued people for ages... me, im a christian and i beleive we were created by a higher being. but im not here to impose my beleifs. so i guess how you became real is a personal question that everyone must ask themselves.... that is, if they care about it. some people could care less about how they came into existance. once again, no imposing here. if you dont care, its fine with me.

Zoso

Zappafied
have no clue what that is... but.. um... thanks ???

i think that this is all a matrix, and this is all fake. stupid neo, hop to it

Jung

???
Premium
Zoso said:
i think you make your own reality
I believe that you, for the most part, have control over your life and surroundings. I don't believe it's possible to control reality as a whole, though.

"The totality of all things possessing actuality, existence, or essence."
Doesn't lead me to believe that I can "make" or "effect" my own reality entirely.
Zoso said:
well, in order to experience reality, you must first be born to live it. The person and how they react to the reality makes the reality itself. Its all about personality and how one chooses to accept and contribute to reality.
That makes no sense what so ever.
Zoso said:
reality doesnt make itself. if something is bad, well, thats reality but people made it a bad reality because of what they contributed to it..

Zoso

Zappafied
actually my dad is a plumber and my mom is a stay at home mom... they are waaaay too conservative to be seen as hippies.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Zoso said:
actually my dad is a plumber and my mom is a stay at home mom... they are waaaay too conservative to be seen as hippies.
People change.

Crap i need to change my vote to non-existant lol. Didn't see it.

Zoso

Zappafied
well, if they were hippies, i never knew about it and they never expressed "hippie" thoughts to me.. i think the way i do b/c of independence. not because i was brought up a certain way