WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Funny or just bad parenting?

Is this funny or is it a case of bad parenting?

• Bad parenting. If she beat him at home he wouldn't act like a fuck in public

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Funny as hell.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • If I win him do I get to keep him?

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
A kid climbs into a toy vending machine because his mom wouldn't give him money to play it. I laughed but I'm wondering, is it really funny or is this another case parenting gone wrong?

The news story with pictures: HERE!

That isent bad parenting, that is just funny as hell. should have took a picture and posted it up.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
BullCrap said:
That isent bad parenting, that is just funny as hell. should have took a picture and posted it up.
So then you didn't follow the link did you? The one where they have a picture of him hanging around inside the machine?

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
That hillarious!!! I wanna know how he got up the chute, their tiny! and the machine itself is not that big either.

Bloody clever 3 yo

star99ers

One of a kind
The first part isn't bad parenting, the second part is suggestive when she buys a camera and takes pictures.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
It's not bad parenting. She even said "he definitely didn't get a toy after that"

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Can I keep him? He's a cutie, not with the wierd thing he is dressed in but aw!
And it's not bad parenting, toddlers are curious, you can't stop their curiousity.

I dunno what to think really. I dont think it was bad parenting not letting the kid have a toy, he was being an asshole child. I think she was kinda parenting badly though, because ovboiusly she wasnt watching him too closley. If I was that child's mother, i would be sooo embarassed!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
id win that baby. i used to be pretty good at those machines, even the ones designed to scam you out of your money.

meh_it_all said:
Can I keep him? He's a cutie, not with the wierd thing he is dressed in but aw!
And it's not bad parenting, toddlers are curious, you can't stop their curiousity.
You may not be able to stop their curiousity, but you can teach them to not act on it. I was raised to ask questions and not touch things that did not belong to me unless given permission. You can raise kids to be obedient. Bad parenting on this. :thumbsdn:

UberSkippy said:
A kid climbs into a toy vending machine because his mom wouldn't give him money to play it. I laughed but I'm wondering, is it really funny or is this another case parenting gone wrong?

The news story with pictures: HERE!
Even if it’s “bad parenting”, it’s still fucking funny.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tiger_86 said:
You may not be able to stop their curiousity, but you can teach them to not act on it. I was raised to ask questions and not touch things that did not belong to me unless given permission. You can raise kids to be obedient. Bad parenting on this. :thumbsdn:
ditto!

x_porcelina

Preposterous bollox
i voted "funny as hell" cuz it is.
the kid has guts! i was always scared of the claw thing in the machine when i was a kid...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's bad parenting.

She should have made the kid pick up his own juice box. I won't even get started on having a kid so spoiled that he throws a juice box when you don't give him a fucking quarter. Bitch should keep him on a leash.