WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Funny Story

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
So today during school i managed to PO my teacher twice. First i went into his room early and left this image sitting on his computer, for students to see. he gave me a detention:
(it's a picture of him that we edition to have him saluting and such, then yesterday i turned into an animated .gif)
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/1269/nazisalutegif7pi.gif

anyway, this story gets funnier, as i also made it into a ytmnd, following the secret nazi fad (changed the image a little also) (gratzen.ytmnd.com) anyway, im showing to this kid during class, then he shows it to another guy and then Mr. Gracen walks toward the music, so i bolt. from what i've heard he is even more angry, however, he knows that he can't do anything about it. he can't get me in trouble because i didn't put it on the screen, and he can't make me take it down from the internets. i probably will though because he is one of my favorite teachers.