WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Funny thought....

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
You know what will be funny? when/if Kerry gets elected, everyone on this site is going to start bashing him....its like a never ending cycle. whoever is in power is automatically a moron. I guess im just stating the obvious. I guess when you start to think about it, would you rather have a liar (Kerry) or a flaming moron (Bush) in office? personally ill take the flaming moron because he seems to represent the majority of america...i just think its a little ironic that this "majority" is actually Democrat. It also occured to me the other day that because the Democrats support gay marrages and abortions and such...aren't they just contributing to the demise of themselves? i mean gay people aren't going to reproduce and dead babies obviously wont be there to become democrats....so wont they eventually die off (hopefully). I used to have a serious problem with gay people because they were always in my face trying to make me respect them....then another thought hit me....HEY! MORE WOMEN FOR ME!!! can i get an "amen" on at least that?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Originally posted by junglizm

junglizm said:
how about a MORON? hopefully someone will take some of your rights away, because it suites their religion. i've never met someone who "always had gay people in their face trying to get him to accept them", maybe you just haven't realized your true calling yet. but don't worry, there is nothing wrong with being gay. the only "funny thought" that comes to mind, is that you were actually serious.

p.s. if you think Bush hasn't lied then you really are a moron.
Sorry JG didn't mean to take your legitimate respons with the others.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I don't see everyone here bashing bush now, there seems to be a few more folks on kerry's side, but this is the internet. You expect that. As for me, I am equal oppurtunity, I fuckin' hate everybody. I just believe that kerry is the lessor of two evils.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Really? do you think that english class is the lessor of two evils. anyways, to the author of the thread (forgot his name) how the hell could you honestly consider yourself worthy of having an opinion if you would pick a complete idiot to lead the most powerful nation in the world. i agree that there could have been a better pick than kerry but i would vote for fucking al sharpton if he was the democratic candidate, but in response to your statement, yes i believe people will start talking shit about kerry. (breakology knows i've got his back....just joking son.)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
blitzen9090 said:
You know what will be funny? when/if Kerry gets elected, everyone on this site is going to start bashing him....its like a never ending cycle. whoever is in power is automatically a moron. I guess im just stating the obvious. I guess when you start to think about it, would you rather have a liar (Kerry) or a flaming moron (Bush) in office?
I'd rather have a moron, you don't want someone lieing to your country, and then they impeach him or whatever. I think we should bring back Bill Clinton. :cool:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
bigck3000 said:
Really? do you think that english class is the lessor of two evils. anyways, to the author of the thread (forgot his name) how the hell could you honestly consider yourself worthy of having an opinion if you would pick a complete idiot to lead the most powerful nation in the world. i agree that there could have been a better pick than kerry but i would vote for fucking al sharpton if he was the democratic candidate, but in response to your statement, yes i believe people will start talking shit about kerry. (breakology knows i've got his back....just joking son.)
I fuckin' deserved it, lol ... I called someone out on bad grammer just the other day. LOL