WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

futurama

anyone here like futurama? it one of my favorite shows. i think bender is my favorite character. what about you, what do you like or dislike about the show?

jamesp

In Memory...
mmmm.....id have to say dr zoidberg.

tzedek

Original Member
best show evar. The beginning of Adult Swim rules

Jung

???
Premium
Best character is either Bender or Zoidburg, definately. :thumbsup:

I have seen a couple of episodes and liked it, but I can't say I've seen enough to choose a favorite character.

Easty

Click click boom
love 2 things about it. 1) made by groening. 2) zoidberg

woop woop woop woop!

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Bender is by far the best but I also like the professor a lot.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Wow so many people, but the same characters shine, I too like Bender!

With crab boy and old scientist coming a close second.

junglizm said:

"Stop! Stop! If you interrupt the mating dance the male will become enraged and maul us with his fearsome gonad!"

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
doesnt anyone around here like fry? his stupidity is awesome... but bender is about equal for entertainment value...

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
ZOIDBERG BITCHES! Anyway, Futurama owns, it should get a primetime spot back and get more episodes.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
My favorite character would be Bender
And maybe then Zap brandagin(sp?)

best show evar. The beginning of Adult Swim rules
Yeah, you have a point there; after Futurama and Family Guy (maybe ATHF), it gets kinda stupid. But then again, I probably have already crashed by the time any descent shows come up. :(