WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuuuuck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK EVERYONE! YAH!

Completly pointless post but give me time, I'm learning to flame all over again.

:mfinger:

TFC_Pyro said:
FUCK EVERYONE! YAH!

Completly pointless post but give me time, I'm learning to flame all over again.

All over again eh?

Poor guy. I guess amnesia ruins your ability to...to, umm...
Hell, I don't remember.

I'm used to forums where you get modded for swearing or flaming.

FUCK THE WORLD MOTHER FUCKING FUCK FUCKS!

BITCHES!!!

TFC_Pyro said:

BITCHES!!!
That sounded more like a shoutout to me.

TFC_Pyro is quite the newbie. I believe a hazing is in order.

TFC_Pyro said:

BITCHES!!!

very humurous. is there a point to your ramblings, or is this just another bit of random bullshit, spewing out of a thoughtless mind?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
TFC_Pyro said:

BITCHES!!!
i think some one should shut your portable sperm bank deposit for a mouth with a nice big juicy black cock

Mother fuckers...

I just can't get any respect for my rantings now.

Well...this one goes out to Cuddles, my thoughtful bitch.

You suck, you really fucking suck. You don't like my rants? Ok, whatever. Then don't read em you dumb fuck. Until you learn it's the 'Life Sucks' forum then you can bend your giant ass over and kiss my feet until your lips are chapped and scarred.

Then, you can come to my room where I dangle you out a window for the world to see, then spray you with feces and cow urine.

So, Cuddles, get some common fucking sense and fuck off. :mfinger:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
TFC, i think i heard your mommy calling for you, it's time get off the computer. Have you done your homework yet? You know you cant use the computer unless you've done all your homework. What do you think this is, highschool?

I_OwnU

Clitpickle
tbsrk said:
TFC, i think i heard your mommy calling for you, it's time get off the computer. Have you done your homework yet? You know you cant use the computer unless you've done all your homework. What do you think this is, highschool?
You are mistaken. His mum was calling me. "Homework" is code for something else. I hope TFC doesnt walk in on us.

TFC, I have to say, you SUCK at flaming. Cussing does not improve a flame, it only makes you look more immature. The more cusses you add to a flame, the more you reveal what a little child you are to us. Sadly, I don't doubt that you had to get off the computer to go do your homework. The way you are using these "bad words" makes it look as though you have just recently learned them. I remember back in elemntary school I used bad words a lot because they were new to me. Is that the same for you?
Oh yeah, quit bitching about school. School sucks. Boo hoo. Get over it. I've been failing at school for a while now because I have other things in my life then school. You, though? It looks as though school is the only thing you have, so that's the only thing you can bitch over. Get away from the computer and get some sunlight, alright? The girld do NOT find the milky white skin attractive, despite what you may think.

junglizm said:
Hi. I like pie.
OMFG, I had some pie the other day. From Marie Calendars. Wow, that stuff was good. It was Smores pie. *orgasm* It was that good. I couldn't stop eating that stuff.

Oh yeah, I like pie, too.

I wuv you all this much:

<------------------------------------------------------------------------>
:adore:
:jig:
:fart:
:hug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.