WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuuuuuuuuuck

why the fuck do i feel so shitty? why why why WHY?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

fuck it... i wanna go to bed, but i won't be able to sleep, so what the fuck is the point? it's not even 9:00 yet. i think i have some sort of disease or something...

i'm bored.

post all your belligerant (sp???) nonsensical psycobabble here.

yep. another one of those nights.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
You can come over and wash my truck, mow the lawn, and wheel the trash to the curb. If you are bored.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Unforgiven said:
why the fuck do i feel so shitty? why why why WHY?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

fuck it... i wanna go to bed, but i won't be able to sleep, so what the fuck is the point? it's not even 9:00 yet. i think i have some sort of disease or something...

i'm bored.

post all your belligerant (sp???) nonsensical psycobabble here.

yep. another one of those nights.
Down a bottle of Nyquil :D

it's not the not being able to sleep that's making me feel shitty... i just feel... shitty

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
Unforgiven said:
it's not the not being able to sleep that's making me feel shitty... i just feel... shitty
find a bitch to suck you off that always makes a man feel better if you can find a bitch do it your dam self.

i know it makes me feel better then i fall asleep like a baby

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Punk Ass said:
find a bitch to suck you off that always makes a man feel better if you can find a bitch do it your dam self.

What she said!

Punk Ass said:

haha... i couldn't even PAY a chick to "suck me off"

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I know how you feel. Last summer, I was having some troubles, and I'd stay up all night just wanting to scream.

The solution? I didn't find one. The feeling just left me eventually... I hope it does the same for you.

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
like i said then do it your self aint no shame in that.

secondly a prostitute will do anything for $$$

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
and why are you so shitty and pissed? you should be thankful you werent born stupid or without all your limbs there are some people with some SERIOUS problems, be thankful you can actually go to sleep comfortable without sleeping in a gutter, on a street or be expecting to wake up to gunfire in the morning.. *feel free to flame*

Punk Ass said:
like i said then do it your self aint no shame in that.

secondly a prostitute will do anything for $$$
eh... i don't do the prostitute thing...

and my hand gets kinda tired after a while...

p99 said:
and why are you so shitty and pissed? you should be thankful you werent born stupid or without all your limbs there are some people with some SERIOUS problems, be thankful you can actually go to sleep comfortable without sleeping in a gutter, on a street or be expecting to wake up to gunfire in the morning.. *feel free to flame*
some days, i just feel shitty... no explanation... and this is one of those days.

i'm not gonna flame for that post simply because:

a)this is life sucks, not b&t
b)that post actually made sense :)

fuck it... now i have a headache. i'm going to bed. good night and a healthy fuck you... because i can

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
dont get sad . help is on the way i know a bitch who will do any one or anything if you feed her. shes alt on the fat side but who cares. not like your gunna date the bitch.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
you should have flamed the shit out of me you would have felt better..

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Punk Ass said:
dont get sad . help is on the way i know a bitch who will do any one or anything if you feed her. shes alt on the fat side but who cares. not like your gunna date the bitch.
She's on the fat side, huh? It would probably be cheaper to get a prostitute.

well...since this post was made a day before i logged back on from yesterday, when i am saying "good night" pretend im saying it when you made this thread