WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuuuuuuuuuck

magnolia

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
why the fuck do i feel so shitty? why why why WHY?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

fuck it... i wanna go to bed, but i won't be able to sleep, so what the fuck is the point? it's not even 9:00 yet. i think i have some sort of disease or something...

i'm bored.

post all your belligerant (sp???) nonsensical psycobabble here.

yep. another one of those nights.
U and I both know damn well why u feel so shitty. And we both know it's cuz of me.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
fuck it... now i have a headache. i'm going to bed. good night and a healthy fuck you... because i can
Drink more water, juice and eat more protien. Most headaches and stomacheaches are due to poor nutrition and dehydration, especially if you drink alcohol or coffee.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
Drink more water, juice and eat more protien. Most headaches and stomacheaches are due to poor nutrition and dehydration, especially if you drink alcohol or coffee.
True! In fact if you drink a ton of water after a rough night out (B-fore you pass out) it reduces the effects of the hang over. Why? Because alcohol purges your body of hydration, especially around the brain thus causing headaches! Drink mass amounts of water b-fore U pass out and you will feel better.....I said better not fucking great! I do this. and it does minimize the effects of my hang overs... The problem is trying to remember when you are FUBAR'ed......... :thumbsup:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
U and I both know damn well why u feel so shitty. And we both know it's cuz of me.
sounds like something was amissed here...

i have days like that...often..but luckily yesterday wasn't one of them, though today might be....
it's like my mood backfires on me..i feel great one day..and it repays me by slamming me into the other direction making the next day worse....getting a nice day is hard

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
how preceptive of you seije.
yes i tend to be that way...something must've happened, it's not my business though
i started being able to tell when someone's not right...like i feel for others rather than have my own feelings..it kinda helps better understand the situation