WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fxcking Weirdo at My College

I was washing my clothes in another dormitory and while in the elevator I heard a camera sound effect from the guy's phone. He likely snapped a picture of my socks and sandals, because no one take a selfie in your average elevator.

Now, if he's one of the foot fags, I'm willing to forgive him. But if he took a picture just so he could make fun of me with this friends, well fuck them all.

Either way, pretty fucking creepy.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I agree. That's fucking creepy. What sort of fucking weirdo wears socks with sandals?

Bridgette

|Firestarter|
My phone makes the camera shutter sound when I'm taking a screenshot. Maybe that could be what happened. :shrug: I can't imagine a foot fetishist taking pictures of socks and sandals. I thought it was just the feet they were interested in? And if they're bold and weird enough to take a picture of that, would they not just go ahead and take a picture of your feet/shoes you were wearing at the time?

Just trying to get in the mind of a [presumed] weirdo and, honestly, it's not hard when you're already one. :hairout:

They were more like basketball slides and I was just wearing wool socks because it was cold. If all of those college assholes washed their clothes before they had to leave, I wouldn't have to wear them.

Then again, if I washed my clothes before I left, I wouldn't be in that situation.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
So you were more or less wearing them as slippers. I can see this if you were just going between your dorm room and the laundry room in your dorm's basement. There is no need for proper foot attire if you are not going outside, but you wrote you had to go to another dorm, so maybe you were being just a little too casual / lazy to put on actual shoes.

Anyway, I am sure the guy who took the picture was just some loser looking to get attention from his friends by showing him your cliché footwear faux pas. Let us know if your feet become a meme.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I used to wear socks with my sandals because my left foot is completely burned. Like pork grind city and any pair of sandals rubs a hold in my flesh. But I got so tired of the odd looks that I opted to have holes rubbed in my flesh.

Just saying bro... you're the creepy one.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
A bit of light ribbing for impractical shoe wear from friends is acceptable, this guy just a brain dead idiot who didn't have that right and passed many boundaries for a like, you should have beat him to death with your sandal, that would have been justice.