WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fyi.. Fuck You!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah so my day was going fine until my mom came to me with huge bills on her credit card and she blames it on me. YES I did buy some stuff but no where near the amount on her card, PLUS I had already payed her back for it, she didn't think so so shes making me pay her back AGAIN PLUS I have to cover those weird charges! So all my summer work is down to $0. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK I HATE MY PARENTS.. Anyone know a way to earn money fast? I bought a huge locking picking hit for cars with every single dealership i know of and the keys are all in different sections labeled "honda, plymouth" so its easy to do.. im gonna steal something then sell it!

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
one that shit dont work and 2 you can always sell something on e bay liek your used underwear.
then theres the option of selling crack and yourself

hope i have been of some help

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah well it was on EBAY it was cheap, well, I've alreadys thought about getting drugs to SELL and not use because i've heard you make a lot of money, and its not affecting my health because I don't use that shit, wonder how you start something like that... :confused:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
p99 said:
yeah well it was on EBAY it was cheap, well, I've alreadys thought about getting drugs to SELL and not use because i've heard you make a lot of money, and its not affecting my health because I don't use that shit, wonder how you start something like that... :confused:
Sellers eventully become users. Next thing you know, you're a crack head looking for a fix, because you have no money to feed your addiction. Ends up much worse than you are now.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Yeah so my day was going fine until my mom came to me with huge bills on her credit card and she blames it on me. YES I did buy some stuff but no where near the amount on her card, PLUS I had already payed her back for it, she didn't think so so shes making me pay her back AGAIN PLUS I have to cover those weird charges! So all my summer work is down to $0. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK I HATE MY PARENTS.. Anyone know a way to earn money fast? I bought a huge locking picking hit for cars with every single dealership i know of and the keys are all in different sections labeled "honda, plymouth" so its easy to do.. im gonna steal something then sell it!
Sell yo ass....... :thumbsup:

p99 said:
.com

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
donate sperm. it isn't much but it's something.

if ur hot become a waiter at a nice restaurant. Attractive waiters get HUGE ass tips for flirting with... not so attractive people.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
A few of my friends sell Mary Jane. Most of them are fucked up... I wouldn't suggest it.

Donating sperm is an option (if you're old enough), but my best advice would be to not use credit cards without the owner's permission.

NoSubstance said:
A few of my friends sell Mary Jane. Most of them are fucked up... I wouldn't suggest it.

Donating sperm is an option (if you're old enough), but my best advice would be to not use credit cards without the owner's permission.
isn't mary jane the chick from spiderman?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yes. They're pimps. She's actually cheaper than you'd think.

($20-30 range)

Alright... so maybe more expensive than you'd think.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
p99 said:
be like me weed dealer.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Skyline-Cobra said:
that chick crys to much
and over re-acts.......i thought spiderman 1 & 2 was hell'a cool

ahem*print receipts, hang on to them...so you can prove what you bought and have your parents sign it or something once you payed it back....I'm only saying this because I keep track of my money like crazy and I don't want shit like this happening to me

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Seije said:
and over re-acts.......i thought spiderman 1 & 2 was hell'a cool

ahem*print receipts, hang on to them...so you can prove what you bought and have your parents sign it or something once you payed it back....I'm only saying this because I keep track of my money like crazy and I don't want shit like this happening to me
i like the 2nd one better

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
p99 said:
Anyone know a way to earn money fast?
Well I know there's openings for manwhore at the playboy mansion. Apparently Hef is gehtting up there in the years, and he can only bang like 20 playmates a day. All the others are gehtting bored with langerie, pillow fights, and hot oil parties.