WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines G DUB means it

Pachyderm

I really did.
I managed to catch a part of the Republican National Convention to hear that "George W. Bush says what he means and means what he says." So it got me thinking... Did he actually mean to say and say to mean these:
"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to
answer questions. I can't answer your question."
"The best way to relieve families from time is to let them keep some
of their own money."
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."
"I don't know whether I'm going to win or not. I think I am.* I do know I'm ready for the job. And, if not, that's just the way it goes."
"if most of the breaks* go to wealthy people it's because
'most of the people who pay taxes are wealthy."
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we," Bush said. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
I was also dumbfounded to how much they critisized and made fun of Kerry like they have just reverted their 9th grade capacity to a 3rd graders form of taunting. I am sure that it was done in the DNC but I forgot to watch it. I am just angry at anybody who is basing their vote off of these mudslinging conventions and wish the politicians would tell me how they are going to improve things. I also would like for Kerry to get more public or SOMETHING because there are a lot of people who don't know anything about him. In my dorm we don't watch a lot of TV so it's hard to say where he stands. I also would like education policies to be emphasized more. There's that.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
pitiful isn't it? They all are. Rep or Dem. both have turned the conventions into "Sound byte opportunities" and Variety shows. I'm waiting for fucking sonny and Chere impersonators to walk out.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
what was the original intent of the conventions... wasn't it something to do with the delegates from each state voting for whom will represent them in the election... do the delegates from states that the nominee didn't win still stand up there and say "the great state of...... gives all of its votes to.... " and name the person that won that states primary... or do they give all their votes to the person that they already know is gonna win the nomination...