WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

g-strings

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkyfingers

retarted since 1979
i just wanted to say thank you to all the ladies out there who wear lo-cut jeans with the T back hanging out. i love all of you.

stinkyfingers said:
i just wanted to say thank you to all the ladies out there who wear lo-cut jeans with the T back hanging out. i love all of you.
You've just inspired me to never wear low-cuts again, so thank you! ;)

stinkyfingers

retarted since 1979
good, when they become rare they become more precious.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
stinkyfingers said:
Trust me it wasn't meant for you. As a matter of fact I'm sure they'd rather you overt your eyes.

stinkyfingers

retarted since 1979
then why do they wear thier clothes like that if it is not to be a spectacle?

Ohhhh!

I get it! You must be one of those assclowns who thinks women are only trying to look good for you and all other so-called men out there. I can assure you: they are not.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
stinkyfingers said:
so you do it for yourself?
dude
you know nothing. Even if a woman does it to show off to guys, she IS doing it for herself.

stinkyfingers

retarted since 1979
so, if there are no men in this world they dress like that to feel good about themselves and impress each other. for some reason i doubt that.

If there were no men in this world, all women would be lesbians.:happysad:

i love the fact that a guy with the nic, stinkyfingures amde this thread. oh and your welcome, today in class we just talked about this, only cause, with my low cut jeans, i was mooning half of them. someone thought they'd be nice and let me know, but eh, i have no shame, so i was like- look dave, either enjoy the site or look away, theres nothin i can do about it. then we had a huge conversation about low cut jeans, anyhoo, he decided to enjoy the site :)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
zoloftcasserole said:
Ohhhh!

I get it! You must be one of those assclowns who thinks women are only trying to look good for you and all other so-called men out there. I can assure you: they are not.
I got the same feeling too.

StinkyFinger; Go jack-off to your pin-ups in your room next to mommy's, because that's as close you're goona get to a girl with these "g-strings". Schmuck.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Low-cut jeans + G-string = Tramp.
Men who ogle Tramps = Losers.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
What? I was under the impression this was a guitar and bass related thread. The G on the bass is fairly sturdy (I've never broken one in my life... I always break the E) but on a guitar the G string snaps when you play with it too much... I always end up throwing too much pressure on the G and she just snaps when I'm trying to tune her...

Anyways - try to be more specific in your titles so people don't get confused when they think its going to be a decent post about music, when its just some fucking horny little kid trying to get pics...

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Boycott said:
What? I was under the impression this was a guitar and bass related thread. The G on the bass is fairly sturdy (I've never broken one in my life... I always break the E) but on a guitar the G string snaps when you play with it too much... I always end up throwing too much pressure on the G and she just snaps when I'm trying to tune her...

Anyways - try to be more specific in your titles so people don't get confused when they think its going to be a decent post about music, when its just some fucking horny little kid trying to get pics...
Haha, why did nobody else say this? Rep for you.

another horny little kid trying to get pics

Nymphchick said:
i love the fact that a guy with the nic, stinkyfingures amde this thread. oh and your welcome, today in class we just talked about this, only cause, with my low cut jeans, i was mooning half of them. someone thought they'd be nice and let me know, but eh, i have no shame, so i was like- look dave, either enjoy the sight or look away, theres nothin i can do about it. then we had a huge conversation about low cut jeans, anyhoo, he decided to enjoy the sight:)
Hey Nymphchick, maybe it's time for the hotass thread? I, for one, would really like a glimpse of your pantie clad rump. :)

Boycott said:

Boycott, you just don't have a dirty enough mind. I knew exactly what the thread was about; and i think just about everyone else was about too :p. This is wtf remember...

Jessica43999 said:
a dirty enough mind. I knew exactly what the thread was about...
Hmmm...Jessica, maybe you could start the hotass thread? Like it said in that movie about baseball and corn, "build it and they will come." Or something.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Or maybe you should just wait? Or just give up? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.