WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

G Unit reunites

:rotflmao:

No more :beerchug:.

What happens?

:kcheek:

Soon it becomes :cheerldr:

Then they have problems :takeshit:

It just ruins a career. Look at Culture Club.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!

tt tta tta talk talk to the hand

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
lol funny shit

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think we can all learn from G-Unit.

They kissed and made up! :thumbsup:

keebs

Particinator
all i have to say is i am so happy they are back together, i was worried that the Game and 50 were not going to be friends anymore. :rolleyes: i hate it when 2 millionairs get into fights over somehting realy stupid. and i have learned if 50 and the game can reunite, there is still a chance for world peace. :gun:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
they didnt reunite....they G-united....HAHAHHAHAHHA.

oh god

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
keebs said:
all i have to say is i am so happy they are back together, i was worried that the Game and 50 were not going to be friends anymore. :rolleyes: i hate it when 2 millionairs get into fights over somehting realy stupid. and i have learned if 50 and the game can reunite, there is still a chance for world peace. :gun:
the game isnt shit compared to 50, and you know he'll never get the same respect in the group. look how happy he looks in the picture. You dont now it, but 50 is inserting a small vial of time-release poison into game's cheek by his lips, so it looks like their making up. Pop a cap.

keebs

Particinator
So what your (tbsrk) saying is there still is a chance for world peace?

jk, dont pop a cap in my ass, i happen to like to keep my ass the way it is.

:banana:

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
tru love , 50 cent made his money now it is time to make more.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
they didnt reunite....they G-united....HAHAHHAHAHHA.

oh god
Hahahahaha fuck man that was hillarious... You must be high as fuck to even think of some shit like that..

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
whatever..you said that bob marley was an excuse to get high....your 16 year old perception of funny doesnt hold very much clout in the real world.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
No I didn't. I said Bob Marley Fest was an excuse for me to get high.

But you're still not funny. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung

quit ruining this touching thread with your failed attempts at dry humor. Just throw a pie at somebody or something.....cause you're starting to come off like Ellen Degeneres.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
bigck3000 said:
I battle any sex or any race
You beatin' me is like Billy Crystal playin' Scarface
I can't see it
Blind to the eyes
I came up in yo face
OOPS-POW SURPRISE!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
You got me there, buddy.

Gay-Unit.

Anyhow, the fact is that this is a damn good thing. I definitely like The Game more than 50. The Game got shot like 50 too. 2 in his leg in arm. Then being surrounded by two dead guys, he escaped using planks as stilts, slowly got to a hospital, came out with just a few scars. That and he got attacked in front of his house. Game is more gangster than 50 will ever be.