WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gag on my poetry ~NonSerious Poetry~

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why should poop
Poop out the soup
Jerk to Betty Boop
You need to know
That if you shit too slow
All the shit will show
It will squeez out
Out of your mouth
Instead of coming out on south
So poop well
Poop swell
If you hear a *Clung that means a piece just fell

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
It seems that you made another thread about taking a shit, so you like the things coming in and out of your ass? Apparently.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I don't think any of us are that stupid to need you to tell us why to take a shit. We all know how to.

wocket

pocket pal
Shit fetish == SCAT. A "friend" of mine explained this, in detail, with example sites, awhile ago. I am scarred for life.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
no i dont like shit fetish lol , just wanted to write poems that noone else writes. And im going to continue to do so just to let you know.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
umm.......

with out being a nazi... i am sick of this crap

So lets vote. Is this a writer expressing himself and trying to make people laugh and therefore should be left open or is this something we would rather not see in the writer's block?

Majority rules. Yes or No and feel free to explain

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
U dont want aids

U dont want aids
Dont fuck the maids
If u fuck them youll die
Better of to just fuck a american pie
Dont fuck a hoe
If shes 1.24
Thats not kew
Listen to your freind fuck_you
when he says if u want to live
Its not the money u should give
Just jerk it off
I know its tough
U got to be strong
Dont look at the thong
Just jerk off to it
Beat it
stroke it
Rub it
Dont fuck it.

blah

Tenderony
I lost access to the Arcade and I dropped 17 posts in my statistics...they just disappeared...
What the hell is going on ?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
blah said:
I lost access to the Arcade and I dropped 17 posts in my statistics...they just disappeared...
What the hell is going on ?
A while back, they shut down wtf.com temporally, so some people lost some posts and some rep power. Arcade is currently being upgraded, so you don't have to worry about that.