WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gagging ur ears

Dave666

Pot-Head
Does anyone here have plugs or any gaged ears and if u do how big r they. i have 0 gage flesh tunnels and am going to 1 inch plugs

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i just removed my anal plug the other day. I need to take it to the cleaners, I got some Taco Bell stuck in it.

Jung

???
Premium
Dave666 said:
gagging ur ears
Why would you want to gag your ears? Do your ears talk too much, or something?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
junglizm said:
Why would you want to gag your ears? Do your ears talk too much, or something?
Man, and I though gagging your ears was when you said something so utterly disgusting that you almost made them throw up a stream of gooey orange-ish, golden wax.

Dave666

Pot-Head
Gaging your ears is putting biger earings in and u get a huge hole in your ear

Jung

???
Premium
Dave666 said:
Gaging your ears is putting biger earings in and u get a huge hole in your ear
Nope, that's called gauging.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
That shit looks plain weird, but hey man, whatever floats your boat, your ears.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
don't you mean gauging? as in bringing the gage up. By the way, what the fuck? You are 15 years old and you are gonna put 1 inch plugs in your ear are you fucking retarded or are you just one of those sickos that thinks its cool to put huge holes in your body.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
so get off your ass and stop saying you have nothin better to do and find something better to do.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
A bunch of my friends have stretched ears. I think it looks like crap.

[/post]