WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gallery of soviet computers

Descent

Hella Constipated
Wow that's hot shit!

I want one :drool:.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
did you notice the direction keys?

left
right
down
and down?

Kiwi

Tal'chak'amel
weird... but i like the disposition of the direction keys ^^
I have no coordination whatsoever so it's easy for me if the keys are appart instead of cramed on a single space :D

And this ones :
Remind me the first computer my oncle had ^^

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
This reminds me of a friend I had once, he had a laptop (can't remember what kind, but I think it was made in 1988.) It didn't have a HD, and the only thing it would run was Oregon Trail. I played the hell outta that game.:thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
leehype said:
This reminds me of a friend I had once, he had a laptop (can't remember what kind, but I think it was made in 1988.) It didn't have a HD, and the only thing it would run was Oregon Trail. I played the hell outta that game.:thumbsup:
Word, I have that on CD-ROM for DOS, and it's installed on my 486 WITH SOUND!

Such a fucking awesome game...God, if only all educational games were like that. Not like that "Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing" bullshit.