WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gallery question for the mods.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I know this isn't a life sucks thing but I need to know why I cannot get into the gallery. It keeps saying you must be a registered user but I am...lol. Whats up with that?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
When you log in. Do you uncheck the "Remember me" Check box?

Broken

Dont.. Leave it checked and just remember to log out when you are done.. Let me know if that solves the problem.

Log out, then back in of course.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Broken said:
Dont.. Leave it checked and just remember to log out when you are done.. Let me know if that solves the problem.

Log out, then back in of course.
ok, that worked...lol. Thanx :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
What? Thats it? End of thread? Thats bullshyt!!! We cant let this happen people!!...Lets all stand the fuck up together,and shout (type) at the top of our lungs!! (fingers) The great wise one,The Master of all knowing......is here.

Broken

Broken

Skyline-Cobra said:
cool thread so informing
It was someone needing help, yes it could have been PMed but it wasn't. Now you have forced my hand to follow you around flaming your ever post.. Man, and I was going to take the day off.. Oh well an assholes' work is never done, as you well know.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken said:
It was someone needing help, yes it could have been PMed but it wasn't. Now you have forced my hand to follow you around flaming your ever post.. Man, and I was going to take the day off.. Oh well an assholes' work is never done, as you well know.
ROFL!!....ahem.. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Broken said:
work is never done

Broken

I am not sure what you are asking, but I could use another Managina in the stable.

Send your Resume to:
Broken Management
666 Hellhole,TX

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Broken said:
OK..Next week we will try whole sentences.
thats not nice. see i write in full sentances. see i do. Damn you to hell. your mean you mean person. fuck you
[sky]

Broken

Skyline-Cobra said:
thats not nice. see i write in full sentances. see i do. Damn you to hell. your mean you mean person. fuck you
[sky]
Ahh ya got to love good Christian values.

Broken

That will be ten Our Father's, or God is going to make your penis even smaller.