WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Game H2

NINE225

The one, The only
Have any of you guys played the game Halo 2, because i am fucking addicted to it. LOL. I have had it for a while now but never really played online 'till about a week ago and i cant stop. Someone please tell me i am not the only one.

Why is this in the Life Sucks section? Should it not be in gaming, or computer section since you play it online? Or, how about since its a form of entertainment the Entertainment section. Maybe Its just me. I'm confused.

Well not to add to shit but that game is SHIT ok there is nothing new about it it is a run and gun first person shooter with allians thats it nothing new

Halo 2 is fricken great! I love it! What's you gamertag and I'll add you.

Jung

???
Premium
Halo two was the biggest let down of the year. How did they spend that much development time, and still churn out a piece of shit?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
you're going to tell me that you dont enjoy the multiplayer

I agree if you're talking about the single player...i still havent found the ambition to finish it...but i'm always playing on Live.

Cash21

Clitpickle
I played halo 1 for a few weeks and it got old. Don't get me wrong- A great game, but there's just something about it that makes it..well...average.