WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming gameboy advance

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
i just got a gameboy advance for my birthday on monday along with mario&luigi superstar saga:woot:. i have a few more games in mind i'd like to get, but i figured some ppl on here might know some other good games to recommend. so shoot em out gamerz!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
well i havnt touched a gameboy for a long time but my fav games are usually the sonic ones, they rule! haha

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I want the Superstar Saga... my friend Andy told me it's awesome. I still can't get my hands on a copy.

I bought a Game Boy Advance a while ago... never really played it much. It's a fine piece of machinery, though.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Buy the Doom remakes for the GBA...they 0wn.

Also, the Sonic games are pretty good, but my favorite portable Sonic game is still Sonic Pocket Adventure for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. God, that was one hell of a system...

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
i always loved sonic on sega as a kid.. that and mortal kombat, which i have for PS2, so it's all good! =D
they have doom for GBA?? shite, that's a definate buy!
uck-yay ou-fay!!! i vary in age from time to time.. i don't really trust anyone who's not in touch with some form of inner child... and i can't really say anyone here is truely mature, and you're no exception. i'm not saying it's a bad thing.. well.. in most cases. :confused:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
im not saying in times im not immature imean im still in high school but gameboy advance?? its too close to playing pokemon for me..cant stand it never could.......i used to be into dragon ball z but thats gone now to..now i just act stupid :)

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
no you could always be like me and go for the old school mario bros. original or the super mario world those are always fun games...

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
FF Tactics, Advance Wars 2, Metroid Fusion (kicked ass), and Golden Sun 1 and 2 are all excellent. I hear Wario something with all those minigames was also inexplicably fun and addictive, but I haven't played that yet to give it my own personal endorsement.

Quack

Fresh Meat
YUCK FOU!!! said:
im not saying in times im not immature imean im still in high school but gameboy advance?? its too close to playing pokemon for me..cant stand it never could.......i used to be into dragon ball z but thats gone now to..now i just act stupid :)
Yes,
So now I'm going to go home and play on my playstation, and if anyone mentions 'Mario', 'Zelda' or 'GameBoy' I'll reply - "hahaha you kiddy".

Meh, Nintendo DS looks very very special - look

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
LOL you shouldn't of gotten GB or GBA or any of that shit, shoulda just download ed VisualBoyAdvanced, and you could download roms (gba games) for GBA before you buy the game to see if you like it :thumbsup:

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
fuck quotes.
yuck fou: hey pokemon's cool! just like STD's.. gotta catch em all! ;)
i liked dragonball z before too cuz when they actually got fighting it was pretty cool... but dear GOD it took 23423024290 episodes of staring and bitching at eachother in fighting stance until they actually did!
evilghoul: well luckily i didn't buy the GBA myself, i got it as a birthday present. but even so i still enjoy the hell out of it. my computer is a piece of shit that desperately needs replacing as soon as the moola is available, so downloading games isn't an option. plus it's much more handy to have the GBA considering it's portable and able to fit in me pocket.
hypertron: definately still the best games to play are the oldies! i want to get tetris and the old school mario bros games too. but i'm lookin for some newer shiz too.
skorch: sounds good. ya i've played the wario one before, it's hella addictive.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Umm... downloading emulators is illegal.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Quack said:
Yes,
So now I'm going to go home and play on my playstation, and if anyone mentions 'Mario', 'Zelda' or 'GameBoy' I'll reply - "hahaha you kiddy".

Meh, Nintendo DS looks very very special - look
fuck you im 17 and still play Zelda, when i have the time Zelda owns

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
otepsoul said:
actully old style nintendo owns all.
its a close one...i personally go for super...however i do not discredit anything to the NES system

blah

Tenderony
I have Nester running on my Pocket PC, with 960 roms I'll be okay for a while ;)