Features Gamer Profiles

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Howdy campers...

So we're reworking the gamer profile fields.. We have removed all previous fields, requiring you to re-enter your PS, XBOX, STEAM id/names and you will then notice a new selection inside your member profiles called "Gamer Cards". We are testing this right now and there could be bugs...

You may need to create an account at exophase.com to link your gamer ids...

To fill this out, click here and scroll down until you see gamer fields to fill out:

Enjoy...

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Didn't wtf.com once have a video game arcade or something? I think it was only available to premium members, but this was long before I was a premie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Didn't wtf.com once have a video game arcade or something? I think it was only available to premium members, but this was long before I was a premie.

A very long time ago we had a flash arcade with over 1000 games and high score/leaderboards.. However the add-on stopped being updated many years ago, and now Flash is a thing of the past and being removed from browsers and canceled by Adobe so its done.. I haven't seen any plans to update the add-ons using more modern coding such as HTML5 and recoding the flash games to that. There is no common standard nowadays for any online games and many APIs are gone. It'll likely never happen due to the work involved.

• 1Like
  • 1Helpful
Reactions: 1 users