WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

games

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
why cant i enter high score

otepsoul, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Man, that type of bullshit pisses me off. ANd I never know why shit like that even happens, a fucking mystery.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
No, you may not. If you have 50 useless posts you're history. ;)

otepsoul: Did you click the back button during that session to replay a game? If so, it will result in a permissions error due to thinking it was a game cheat attempt. Always click on the game fresh, or hit refresh before playing a new game. If this was not the issue, I'm not quite sure what happened.. Does this happen on every game for you? Just one particularly? Let me know. ;)

...moving to feedback...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Jason said:
No, you may not. If you have 50 useless posts you're history. ;)

otepsoul: Did you click the back button during that session to replay a game? If so, it will result in a permissions error due to thinking it was a game cheat attempt. Always click on the game fresh, or hit refresh before playing a new game. If this was not the issue, I'm not quite sure what happened.. Does this happen on every game for you? Just one particularly? Let me know. ;)

...moving to feedback...
it happens on a few games i play i click submit and it brings that up.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Very strange.. Let me know which specific games, so others can state if they see the same problem... What browser do you use, btw?

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
yea, i had the same problem but i was hitting back to replay the game, i think i might be good now, ty jason.