WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Games!

ok all i know there are a ton of sweet games out there
here are? some free ones

one im playing now is
Adventure quest its kind of tacky but hey it kills time

www.Battleon.com

one i used to play is deloria
i think the page addy is
www.nexemis.com

not sure dont qoute me

one i played way back in the day to kill time

battleattlantis.com

was alright gotta give these guys props for building games like that

aside from that the real games i love to play are

tada everquest i have a 54 sk and a 55 druid on test server

diablo damn i havent played that in a while but soon as my next care packages gets here :)

Fire starter its a pretty neat first person shooter but DAMN im running a amd 2800(500 some megahurts) with 256megs ram and a sweet vid card but wow i lag like hell every time i play it

let see uhh i love spider solitare and free cell
hehe unreal turnement is awsome i have halo here LOL bought it for 5 dollars off hodji
had to search online for the serial tho :/
i used to have a warcraft 3 disc but that got cracked to hell while i was moveing here only cd i had in the real cd case and the only one that didnt burn up that got cracked to hell

hehe i had well over 250 movies that burned up hodji here sells dvd disks for 5 bucks a cd and they come with 4 movies on them i can find any movie from 1980 to now two days or so after it comes out in the movie theaters those ones are shitty hehe
these guys have people back in the states that stuff recorders in there popcorn bags hehe kinda like those guys that go on dates with popcorn and cut a hole in the bottom of the back and put there pecker through so there gf or date gets a surprize :)

but any way im straying from the topic let me know some awsome free games :) post links and opinions please hehe have a good one all

lol side note differant gig remember the good times kit :p

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
X_Demon_X said:
ok all i know there are a ton of sweet games out there
here are? some free ones

one im playing now is
Adventure quest its kind of tacky but hey it kills time

www.Battleon.com

one i used to play is deloria
i think the page addy is
www.nexemis.com

not sure dont qoute me

one i played way back in the day to kill time

battleattlantis.com

was alright gotta give these guys props for building games like that

aside from that the real games i love to play are

tada everquest i have a 54 sk and a 55 druid on test server

diablo damn i havent played that in a while but soon as my next care packages gets here :)

Fire starter its a pretty neat first person shooter but DAMN im running a amd 2800(500 some megahurts) with 256megs ram and a sweet vid card but wow i lag like hell every time i play it

let see uhh i love spider solitare and free cell
hehe unreal turnement is awsome i have halo here LOL bought it for 5 dollars off hodji
had to search online for the serial tho :/
i used to have a warcraft 3 disc but that got cracked to hell while i was moveing here only cd i had in the real cd case and the only one that didnt burn up that got cracked to hell

hehe i had well over 250 movies that burned up hodji here sells dvd disks for 5 bucks a cd and they come with 4 movies on them i can find any movie from 1980 to now two days or so after it comes out in the movie theaters those ones are shitty hehe
these guys have people back in the states that stuff recorders in there popcorn bags hehe kinda like those guys that go on dates with popcorn and cut a hole in the bottom of the back and put there pecker through so there gf or date gets a surprize :)

but any way im straying from the topic let me know some awsome free games :) post links and opinions please hehe have a good one all

lol side note differant gig remember the good times kit :p
You never told me you wanted diablo. and I really have no clue what your talking about.

HEhe