WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gangsta style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
LMAO!

Smith and Barney in the hizzy...
We just crossed the border holmes, you know where we can score some hookers? This is funny this man.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
That was f'ilarious. I wasn't ranting on WTF when rek1 appeared, but I saw the old thread someone dug up where he announced his new label. That was a funny thread. Did he end up in the CockFarm?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
:thumbsup: Haha. Holy crap.

What's funny is you really do see "thugs" walking around in the dead of summer with parka's on here in the a-town. :rolleyes:

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
I remember rek1 what a stupid asshead !!

Remeber how he wanted our adresses so he could come with his Gangstas and try to beat us up ??

Well he was such an idiot !!

hey look i found rek1 and his gangstas !!!

what a bunch of assheads

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
:) "Gangstas" are so pathetic. Every time I see one of them doing the crippled kid walk down the road I wanna, take him out.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
lmao! that was bitchin yo.
never heard of this rek1, but i can only imagine.. hell, what the fuck am i talking about, if he's anything like the shitheads on that link, then i know exactly what he must've been like. i see nothing BUT these wigger bitches @ my school who've all lived in this yuppie town, getting spoiled to the brim with anything and everything they want their entire lives... i wonder if any of them stop and think about what they're doing wearing baby blue?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate these fucking kids. I see them every where down here in the Sunshine State. A bunch of rich white kids with their hooked up lexus looking GANGSTA playing loud ass music. On the red lights they look at you because you are a hard working person who drives a non-hooked up car. Fuck them!!!

We should create a F.I.T.D.G.S and go around kicking their asses beating some sense to them!

F.I.T.D.G.S = fuck idiots that dress gangsta style

Edit: These kids don't even know where the HOOD is at! They wouldn't survive 10 minutes in a peacefull city like Liberty City, Miami Florida. Fuck I hate them!

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
I hate all those goddam whiggers that go around saying they wish they were black. Who gives a shit, about what color you wish your skin is. I hope they all go to a real hood and get shot.

Woodreaux said:
That was f'ilarious. I wasn't ranting on WTF when rek1 appeared, but I saw the old thread someone dug up where he announced his new label. That was a funny thread. Did he end up in the CockFarm?
he tried to neg rep me not so long ago.

he's still around.

fuckin' lurkers these days.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Unforgiven said:
he tried to neg rep me not so long ago.

he's still around.

fuckin' lurkers these days.
Why the hell doesn't he post anything? :confused:

I_OwnU

Clitpickle
It's Not Funny To Mak Fun At The Mentally Handicaped.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
I OwnU said:
It's Not Funny To Mak Fun At The Mentally Handicaped.
sure it is! you can have a grand old time pointing and laughing and mocking and spitballing! you simply MUST try it sometime!

Black Flame said:
sure it is! you can have a grand old time pointing and laughing and mocking and spitballing! you simply MUST try it sometime!

Oh yeah, that is rather fun.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
does anybody remember rek1 or whateva his name is?
this kinda reminded me of him:

http://www.ubersite.com/m/51936
OH MAN! That was to good! "What happens when you prank call your local chinese restuarant too many times? These FUcks come after you! Your Fortune; you will die" ah so funny. Rek1 would be proud!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Black Flame said:

Its the funniest when you hear one of them scream from the top of their lungs during class period. Since my 4th hour class is right across the hall from the "retard" room at our school, I hear that stuff all the time. Everybody can't help but crack up when they do that. Why do retards have to yell so loud? Very strange, and very funny.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
WOOT!!! WOOT!!! Wow, haven't laughed like that in like 3 months! Great job finding that website. :thumbsup: :p

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
so rek1 is still around hu??

well he went back in his wannabe HOOD for searching his GANGSTAS !! And he was raped on the way heading there :thumbsup:

Hell YEAH !!

ChillianFuckFace said:
We should create a F.I.T.D.G.S and go around kicking their asses beating some sense to them!
F.I.T.D.G.S = fuck idiots that dress gangsta style
Ell Chillan im with you ! Let's do this !!

Status
Not open for further replies.