WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gangster for Halloween

save your mean opionions please. me and my friends are all going out as gangster for halloween. any ideas as to what i should have on my costume? im gonna wear like a beater, sideways hat, bling, and i guess baggy pants. and maybe like a toy gun in my pocket to look real. any more ideas??

and if you are young enough to dress up and go out- what are you gonna be?

dont think im acting like some little 5 year old about halloween. but the way i see it, you can never be too old for candy right??

UnrealBabe said:
save your mean opionions please. me and my friends are all going out as gangster for halloween. any ideas as to what i should have on my costume? im gonna wear like a beater, sideways hat, bling, and i guess baggy pants. and maybe like a toy gun in my pocket to look real. any more ideas??

dont think im acting like some little 5 year old about halloween. but the way i see it, you can never be too old for candy right??

Sure, I have a suggestion: Go to the biggest city nearby. Find the worst neighborhood they have. Then, walk down it until you find the craziest looking pack of "thugs". Tell them what you want to dress as for Halloween, and what you plan to wear.

When you get out of the hospital, come back and tell us what they said.

Now, that'll make a good thread.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
Taylor_Blade said:
Sure, I have a suggestion: Go to the biggest city nearby. Find the worst neighborhood they have. Then, walk down it until you find the craziest looking pack of "thugs". Tell them what you want to dress as for Halloween, and what you plan to wear.

When you get out of the hospital, come back and tell us what they said.

Now, that'll make a good thread.
thats right im sure she will only make it seconds in the ghetto before bloods get on her ass.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
UnrealBabe said:

hey maybe you should carry a real gun to insure that you get the best candy around.

squeeze_me said:
thats right im sure she will only make it seconds in the ghetto before bloods get on her ass.
It was a joke, not a real suggestion. Don't take things so seriously. Also, that really depends on how you say it, and who you talk to.

squeeze_me said:
hey maybe you should carry a real gun to insure that you get the best candy around.
Now that actually made me laugh. Good idea.

Though, next time: Use the edit button, and put it in one post. :thumbsup:

shakie

retarded since '93.
UnrealBabe said:

amen my br... i mean sister. (you know what i mean by that i think)

im just a goin as a demonchild. although ill probably just stay at home for it.

i say just dress up like cj from gta sa

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
UnrealBabe said:

I think you're confused. Gangster would be a pin striped suit, a violin case and a Fedora. What you described is a gang banger.

I'd say go with the gangster outfit. Way more class and far less likely to be mistaken as stepping on someone's turf. The last thing you and your friends need to do is get gunned down in a "gang war" because you're dumb enough to wear the wrong colors.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
UberSkippy said:
I think you're confused. Gangster would be a pin striped suit, a violin case and a Fedora. What you described is a gang banger.

I'd say go with the gangster outfit. Way more class and far less likely to be mistaken as stepping on someone's turf. The last thing you and your friends need to do is get gunned down in a "gang war" because you're dumb enough to wear the wrong colors.
I'd love to be a mafioso on halloween..atleast at the halloween party :)
or then pulp fiction girl or a school girl..oh all these choises..(sp??)

up to you if you wanna be a gangsta. go retro gansta then. like al pichino or deniro. not some cheesey ass "modern"gangsta.

I have not celebrated Halloween since I was 10 years old because it's not a holiday and I have enough cavities already.

shakie

retarded since '93.
TheLampIncident said:
I have not celebrated Halloween since I was 10 years old because it's not a holiday and I have enough cavities already.
you can never have enough candy

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
TheLampIncident said:
Oh, but it IS a holiday. Sure, you don't get school off, doesn't make it not a holiday.

And you're never too old to dress up. I'm 32 and still dressing up for halloween this year. I plan on scaring the hell out of the neighborhood kids.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
In australia we dont have halloween but if i had a choice i would dress up as slash from guns n roses and exchange guitar solos for the best candy!

squeeze_me said:
uhh excuse me, dont be tellin me SHIT about the 'ghetto'. i fuckin grew up in the ghetto. i know all the shit that goes on. i lived there till age 12. sorry but i hate when people do that... act like im just talkin about the ghetto to be cool? i wouldnt front like that. i LIVED the ghetto baby. and trust me... i dont wanna go back

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
UnrealBabe said:
uhh excuse me, dont be tellin me SHIT about the 'ghetto'. i fuckin grew up in the ghetto. i know all the shit that goes on. i lived there till age 12. sorry but i hate when people do that... act like im just talkin about the ghetto to be cool? i wouldnt front like that. i LIVED the ghetto baby. and trust me... i dont wanna go back
wel as you would know the ghetto is not a cool place anyway its a shit hole and yes i was joking around.

who the serious one now!?

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
Last year I walked through my local town wearing a hockey mask and carrying a chainsaw. I had to get one anyway so I thought to make an occasion of it.

squeeze_me said:
wel as you would know the ghetto is not a cool place anyway its a shit hole and yes i was joking around.

who the serious one now!?

lol sorry but a lot of people say that shit and it pisses me off. but if you were kidding then sorry for gettin mad lol. sounded like you were serious. it really did. but anyways...

oh yeah to add to this costume i saw yesterday at some halloween store that there was this bullet hole you could put on your face (or wherever). like with all the makeup it looks so real we tried it. so that would be good too i guess lol

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
UnrealBabe said:
lol sorry but a lot of people say that shit and it pisses me off. but if you were kidding then sorry for gettin mad lol. sounded like you were serious. it really did. but anyways...

oh yeah to add to this costume i saw yesterday at some halloween store that there was this bullet hole you could put on your face (or wherever). like with all the makeup it looks so real we tried it. so that would be good too i guess lol
So if you grew up in the ghetto and wouldn't ever go back why would you dress up like someone from the ghetto? Aren't you just glorifying that which truly makes the ghetto's a shity place to live?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
your costume sounds allright, but me and my friends did it a couple years ago and we thought we looked awesome. here's a pic: