WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Gangster rap is a conspiracy by the music industry and the prison industrial complex to fill prisons

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Don't be stupid. People have been committing crimes since before a gangster rap was even uttered.
And your admission explains it all. Fuck, it must be true! The only "stupid" taking place here are of those whom resist thinking for themselves. The subject matter here seems laughable but nevertheless very possible. I don't know if this idea is reality on not. I do know, however, that the U.S. prison system is ridiculously profitable to those in control or to whom own a chunk of the system. This information is out there and not very hard to find.

Nadabitch

I will eat your sooouuuullllll
And your admission explains it all. Fuck, it must be true! The only "stupid" taking place here are of those whom resist thinking for themselves. The subject matter here seems laughable but nevertheless very possible. I don't know if this idea is reality on not. I do know, however, that the U.S. prison system is ridiculously profitable to those in control or to whom own a chunk of the system. This information is out there and not very hard to find.
No shit, Sherlock. They're money hungry.. like the rest of us. There is a system. It's like a vast, and endless web of just ideas to follow. There are ways around the stickier parts of the web. Put your thinkin' caps on folks. That's all I'm gonna say.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: RebelBuddha

lolguy

Particinator
Suppose I'll start listening to more rap then. That way I can be a murderer and not have shitloads of bills to pay.