WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gas prices effect drive-bys

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Gas prices impact 'drive-by' shootings
By John Breneman
The high cost of gasoline is affecting yet another segment of the economy, as U.S. gang leaders report skyrocketing fuel costs are crippling their ability to administer "drive-by" shootings.
Because such slayings are customarily carried out in gas-guzzling Cadillac Escalades and Lincoln Continentals, gang enforcers have been forced to take a hard look at the number of vehicle-based murders they can afford in their budgets.
This past week here have been scattered reports of Bloods and Crips switching to fuel-efficient drive-bys in Toyota Prius hybrids "pimped out" with menacing tinted windows and "low rider" hydraulics.

http://www.humorgazette.com/blog/item/216/

Wow... that's good to know...
Now we just have to come up with a way to get rid of Earthquake and the city of Angels will forever be a safe place for ordinary people.
I propose researching some kind of Earth magnetic distortion device to redirect the lava flow.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's not funny, at least not to me, because I have experienced drive-bys many times before.

Icarus said:
That's not funny, at least not to me, because I have experienced drive-bys many times before.
I apologize for that, but hey, people get frustrated after staying in LA for an extended period of time.