Other Gators Suck!

chaz_schaeffer

wtf poster
The florida gators suck!! they can just kiss my @$$, i cant wait till fsu kicks there @$$ in football this season!!! Chris Rix go and get them!

:mfinger:

Lawdawg428

Ranter
Does FSU Play OU this year cause if so get ready for an as whoopin the sooners are going to be fucking monsters this year

chaz_schaeffer

wtf poster
nope they arent ! but nothing holds fsu and ou in the bcs bowls

Sep 6 at Miami TBA
Sep 18 vs UAB
Sep 25 vs Clemson
Oct 2 vs North Carolina
Oct 9 at Syracuse
Oct 16 vs Virginia
Oct 23 at Wake Forest
Oct 30 at Maryland
Nov 6 vs Duke
Nov 11 at N.C. State
Nov 20 vs Florida

Lawdawg428

Ranter
I have no idea what OU's year looks like I have been real busy wit school work and home shit to even look it up but i know they play OSU and TExas

chaz_schaeffer

wtf poster
there is their game plan!

Sep 4 vs Bowling Green
Sep 11 vs Houston
Sep 18 vs Oregon
Oct 2 vs Texas Tech
Oct 9 vs Texas
Oct 16 at Kansas State
Oct 23 vs Kansas
Oct 30 at Oklahoma State
Nov 6 at Texas A&M
Nov 13 vs Nebraska
Nov 20 at Baylor

chaz_schaeffer

wtf poster
ne other teams?

any other teams you want to know their opponets? oklahoma is 3rd but fsu
can still whoop there to soon ass!! :mfinger:

Lawdawg428

Ranter
I was trying to get you to say an Indian so i could say well the sooners are cowboys and fsu are a bunch of Indians well think about how well that went over the first time
and btw member back in 2000 when your broken ass bitch of a quaterback won the hiseman over Josh Hyple we kicked the shit out of FSU

Lawdawg428

Ranter
Ok let me repete LUCK HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT,,,,,, FSU had a fuck in the ass QB hinkie what ever and the Sooners were pissed cause he won the Hiseman over Hyple. Hyple should have won it he was a much better QB then Hinkel. The Sooners were undefeted that year and no one could touch them

Lawdawg428

Ranter
hey now lets not be Hostile I am just saying that the OU Sooners are the best college football team ever .........