WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Gators Suck!

The florida gators suck!! they can just kiss my @$$, i cant wait till fsu kicks there @$$ in football this season!!! Chris Rix go and get them!

:mfinger:

Does FSU Play OU this year cause if so get ready for an as whoopin the sooners are going to be fucking monsters this year

nope they arent ! but nothing holds fsu and ou in the bcs bowls

Sep 6 at Miami TBA
Sep 18 vs UAB
Sep 25 vs Clemson
Oct 2 vs North Carolina
Oct 9 at Syracuse
Oct 16 vs Virginia
Oct 23 at Wake Forest
Oct 30 at Maryland
Nov 6 vs Duke
Nov 11 at N.C. State
Nov 20 vs Florida

I have no idea what OU's year looks like I have been real busy wit school work and home shit to even look it up but i know they play OSU and TExas

there is their game plan!

Sep 4 vs Bowling Green
Sep 11 vs Houston
Sep 18 vs Oregon
Oct 2 vs Texas Tech
Oct 9 vs Texas
Oct 16 at Kansas State
Oct 23 vs Kansas
Oct 30 at Oklahoma State
Nov 6 at Texas A&M
Nov 13 vs Nebraska
Nov 20 at Baylor

ne other teams?

any other teams you want to know their opponets? oklahoma is 3rd but fsu
can still whoop there to soon ass!! :mfinger:

awwww come on man fsu would have no chance aginst the Sooners. BTW what is their Mascot

duude you dont even know our mascot?!?!?! im sure you've heard are war chant??!?!?! were are the kick ass seminoles!!

I was trying to get you to say an Indian so i could say well the sooners are cowboys and fsu are a bunch of Indians well think about how well that went over the first time
and btw member back in 2000 when your broken ass bitch of a quaterback won the hiseman over Josh Hyple we kicked the shit out of FSU

remember we won the national championship the year before and ou just got lucky :mfinger:

Luck had nothing to do with it man the sooners were on fucking fire in 2000 man

Ok let me repete LUCK HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT,,,,,, FSU had a fuck in the ass QB hinkie what ever and the Sooners were pissed cause he won the Hiseman over Hyple. Hyple should have won it he was a much better QB then Hinkel. The Sooners were undefeted that year and no one could touch them

and you still brought it up. if ou and fsu show up in the bcs we will kick yo to soon ass!!!!!!!!!!! eat this ya fucker :bomb:

hey now lets not be Hostile I am just saying that the OU Sooners are the best college football team ever .........

ummmmm no they arent..... we've have kick ass for the last 20 years!! so idk wtf your talking about