WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gay ass art teacher. . .

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have such a gay-ass art teacher! She gets on my case about everything I say and or do in her class. Just the other day she was ranting on about painting theory. Then she brought up something that nobody had ever heard of. . . So I pointed that out by saying "I don't think anybody in here has a clue about what that means. . . except you." Then she screamed at me (I ignored her screams) then she said the exact same thing to the class. . . Pretty much like this. . . "class, I'm sorry for his rude remark. . . (the appologies and 'flames' go on for like 30minutes.) But slowly during her "speech" she says the exact same thing as I said. . . And I was like WTF! She said exactly what I said. . . Just more slowly! How in heavens name is that better! So after class I'm all steamed off at her and she has the nerve to say that I have a detention! :thumbsdn:

She is not meaning to be a bitch. She just took you as a student saying what you said to be disrespectful. Maybe, it was your tone or the way you said it. Either way, I assure you she wasn't doing it just to be a bitch to you.

Then again, maybe she was... I was not there... try asking her about it.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Na. . . she's always a bitch! It's the only thing she knows. . .

Once she said that we all are slow because we weren't finishing our assignments at the rate of 1 every 1-2 weeks. But she took up like 35 minutes of every 45 minutes bitching about our "defectiveness."

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Well,if you act anything like you do here in class,I can understand her motives.
Don't sweat the art class junior. Just concentrate on coloring inside the lines,and don't eat your boogers.
Third grade will improve,if you can manage the A.D.D. thing.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm in eighth grade. . . All of the advanced classes. . . She just gets on my case for being "negative." Matter of fact she's more negative (and rude) than me. . . That's why she's a bitch! She's ignorant of her ignorance. . . :thumbsdn:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
mmm...cheese said:
I'm in eighth grade. . . All of the advanced classes. . . She just gets on my case for being "negative." Matter of fact she's more negative (and rude) than me. . . That's why she's a bitch! She's ignorant of her ignorance. . . :thumbsdn:
8th grade that makes you what 12 or 13 stop cussing you stupid little kid

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
If she's angry or bitchy, that would not be very happy. Gay means happy. She doesn't sound very gay. Is there another art teacher that is gay?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hypertron said:
8th grade that makes you what 12 or 13 stop cussing you stupid little kid
*Chuckle* In this corrupt world of ours. . . It's normal to curse explicitely! So. . . FUCK YOU! Or as you would say "go away please." Pfft! What would that accomplish!? :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
Well,if you act anything like you do here in class,I can understand her motives.
Don't sweat the art class junior. Just concentrate on coloring inside the lines,and don't eat your boogers.
Third grade will improve,if you can manage the A.D.D. thing.
Paste! Yum!

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
I think art teachers have to be like this! Art teachers have to be like this and the must suck !!

and have to talk shit and blah and stuff like that !

</rant> said:
Is she hot? My art teacher was.

</rant>

My art teacher was the classic "hippy pot smoker, free your mind and draw some kids, yeah-baby" kinda art teacher.

I bet she was a slut too.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
if you have a chalkboard in that class room i suggest you take your dick out and whack off all over it and call it "art"

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
my highschool art instructor was gay. A flaming fairy! But he was happy all of the time, and never gave me detentions. If your art teacher keeps giving you shit, you should put anthrax on her tampax! And switch her birth control pillz for with exlax! :thumbsup:

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
im good at arts
prehaps im an artist dunno !!

but i had once maken a little thing !
Live is art !! So be the Artist !!
you know live is what you make it !

back to top!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
</rant> said:
Is she hot? My art teacher was.

</rant>
So was mine. In retrospect, maybe I shouldn't have sculpted her that ceramic dildo.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
mmm...cheese said:
*Chuckle* In this corrupt world of ours. . . It's normal to curse explicitely! So. . . FUCK YOU! Or as you would say "go away please." Pfft! What would that accomplish!? :mfinger:
no sorry that would just be an excuse to curse and no really even close to what i would say which would be, "shut fuck up and leave me the hell alone.", oh yeah btw please walk up to your parents a say hey fuck you assholes, see if they don't slap you across the face, or are you one of those stupid ass kids that couldn't take being lightly tapped on the hand for doin something they shouldn't have, youre probably a fucking spoiled rotten brat.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hypertron said:
. . .youre probably a fucking spoiled rotten brat. . .
What makes you think that? I'm probably less spoiled than you. . . Damn single children. . . You make me green.

Btw: My art teacher is a fat, ugly, bitching bitch. . .

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
mmm...cheese said:
What makes you think that? I'm probably less spoiled than you. . . Damn single children. . . You make me green.

Btw: My art teacher is a fat, ugly, bitching bitch. . .
no i have a older sister that gets everything she wants, and now she has a 1 year old kid and im getting punished by my parents from what she did