WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Gay Bomb!

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Pentagon Spurned Plan to Initiate Enemy Homosexuality

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. military rejected a 1994 proposal to develop an "aphrodisiac" to spur homosexual activity among enemy troops but is hard at work on other less-than-lethal weapons, defense officials said on Sunday.

The idea of fostering homosexuality among the enemy figured in a declassified six-year, $7.5 million request from a laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio for funding of non-lethal chemical weapon research.

The proposal, disclosed in response to a Freedom of Information request, called for developing chemicals affecting human behavior "so that discipline and morale in enemy units is adversely affected."

"One distasteful but completely non-lethal example would be strong aphrodisiacs, especially if the chemical also caused homosexual behavior," said the document, obtained by the Sunshine Project. The watchdog group posted the partly blacked-out, three-page document on its Web site.

Lt. Col. Barry Venable of the Army, a Defense Department spokesman, said: "This suggestion arose essentially from a brainstorming session, and it was rejected out of hand."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They're workin' "overtime" at the Pentagon... Hystetrical !

ferengi

Yay fire!
HAHA!!! Funny shit!
"The enemy is coming!! THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US!!... but I just... can't... stop pounding your sweet ass!!!"
:rotflmao:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Turn them into gay men, so they'll be too busy ridiculing each other's wardrobe to fight.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
MaxPower said:
Turn them into gay men, so they'll be too busy ridiculing each other's wardrobe to fight.
Or, in a fit of lust, charge the "exotic looking" army and rule the world with a Pink fist.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Gotta love technology... i wonder if they would come up with an antidote to drop the day after the gay bomb, and then the gay bomb, and then the antidote. A battle tactic like that would breed not only sexual confusion, but sexual frustration as well... now that would be interesting...

BANG! I'm Gay BANG! I'm Straight BANG! I'm Gay BANG! I'm Straight BANG! I'm Gay BANG! I'm Straight BANG! I'm Gay BANG! I'm Straight BANG! I'm Gay BANG! I'm Straight BANG! I'm Gay BANG! I'm Straight BANG! I'm Gay BANG! I'm Straight BANG! I'm Gay BANG! I'm Straight BANG! I'm Gay BANG! I'm Straight BANG! I'm Gay BANG! I'm Straight

swizeguy

How dare you!?
hahaha that is soo funny.. but then again kinda scary that they think they can make a bomb that can do that to ya.. ahh thats sick.. kinda makes me wonder where and on whom they test it.. eww

Descent

Hella Constipated
Maybe they put it in that Zonegran stuff. Thanks to the FDA for NOT listing homosexuality as a side effect! I'm living proof...Thank God I got off the stuff. Made me damn psychotic too.

Maybe the Army would make the boots open-toed then...

EDIT: I'm not gay at all. I tell you, the American drug corporations can rot in hell...