WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gay guy at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod

Spilly Talker
he won't stop hittin on me, and i'm pretty much at my wits end. i wanna punch the fucker in his face, not because he's gay, but just because he's hittin on me, if you wanna be gay fine, but don't bring it to my doorstep ya know what i mean? but i'm at work and i don't wanna get fired for punching some guy in the face. and i hate narkin on people, i guess i'll just tell him to fuck off or i'll chop his dick off or something :confused:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sod said:
he won't stop hittin on me, and i'm pretty much at my wits end. i wanna punch the fucker in his face, not because he's gay, but just because he's hittin on me, if you wanna be gay fine, but don't bring it to my doorstep ya know what i mean? but i'm at work and i don't wanna get fired for punching some guy in the face. and i hate narkin on people, i guess i'll just tell him to fuck off or i'll chop his dick off or something :confused:
Tell him you're straight, or ask him nicely to stop hitting on you.

Sod

Spilly Talker
Smoke said:
Tell him you're straight, or ask him nicely to stop hitting on you.
tried that, he must be retarded or something

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
If you confronted him by himself, confront him in front of other people. That'll wake his ass up... errr... shut it up... whatever.

Kick him in the balls with a pair of ice skates or something

Sod

Spilly Talker
Unforgiven said:
Kick him in the balls with a pair of ice skates or something
i would but i'm not allowed to wear skates to work....stupid rules

Sod said:
i would but i'm not allowed to wear skates to work....stupid rules
damn...

explain to them how you can't wear normal shoes cause your feet are fucked up, and you doctor prescribed ice skates

Unforgiven said:
damn...

explain to them how you can't wear normal shoes cause your feet are fucked up, and you doctor prescribed ice skates

....that, or sue him for sexual harrasment. Just prove he's hit on you, and you've asked nicely for him to stop.

Sod

Spilly Talker
haha, no i wish. i bus now, there and back everyday. it's getting kind of annoying, but since i live like an hour and a half away from work (if i rollerbladed) it's kind of better. i live on my own now in an apartment, work fulltime + go to college

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
wow, you really used to rollerblad for an hour and a half to work?? you are one dedicated employee, my friend.

Sod

Spilly Talker
kept me in shape, my leg muscles are extremly strong now, i can lift 650 pounds pushing. i only weigh 150 pounds, no fat on me, so that's good for my size, i'm 5.8" or something

Janglenut

Particinator
Ask for VenomHowell to enlighten you on the logic of faggots.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Sod said:
i can lift 650 pounds pushing.
I wouldn't want to use the bathroom after you man. That's some turd.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
be respectful... well as much as you can... I hear that Gay dudes have lots of straight female friends....

breakology

Kiss my Converse
HavokChylde said:
....that, or sue him for sexual harrasment. Just prove he's hit on you, and you've asked nicely for him to stop.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
sue him and your work place for not providing a harrassment free workplace ... make some phat cash!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sod said:

You need to take this shit to your manager or HR dept. there is no excuse for hitting on people at work, gay or straight, male or female. If you dont stop this guy, then someone could get hurt someday.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
OR you could just go to your boss's office and punch yourself in the face repeatedly untill blood pisses everywhere on you and your boss..Then you blackmail him for 2 years of salary and fly straigh to hawai..:thumbsup:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Rage against said:
OR you could just go to your boss's office and punch yourself in the face repeatedly untill blood pisses everywhere on you and your boss..Then you blackmail him for 2 years of salary and fly straigh to hawai..:thumbsup:
Fight Club spin anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.