WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines gay marrages in america

Status
Not open for further replies.

alone N unloved

destroy flying monkeys
americans are in a ramble. Men and women are marrying their own sex, and there are now laws against it. here is what i have to say:

IF THEY LOVE ONE ANOTHER GODDAMN IT LET THEM MARRY ONE ANOTHER AND GET IT OVER WITH!

just because most of the americas is christian and follows the chistian way, doesnt mean that everyone who is gay is christian. even if they are, that doesnt mean that they are content followers. even if they are, that doesnt make them a bad person. if they are gay, then they are gay. america, get over it and stop it already. some of you may not approve with gay marriges, but dont take it to court. it has nothing to do with you if someone wants to get married, even if they are the same sex. SHUT UP ALREADY AND LET THEM DO IT!!! LET THEM BE HAPPY, LET THEM BE CONTENT, AND LET THEM GET ON WITH THEIR LIVES AND YOU JUST GO ON WITH YOURS.

damn, people are annoying.

^_^Kyle^_^

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol i couldn't agree more

besides its uncontitutional to discrimminate(cant spell at 2 in the morning) aganst gays and lesbians and preventing them from getting married is considered discrimminating

yes i totally agree I am all for the gay thing... It is awesome to me... so it dont matter... America needs to learn when to shut the fuck up!!

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
this was in the issues... a whole like 6 pages of it.. maybe u should read that b4 posting a new thing... just a thought

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Not only has this topic already been threaded, and was moved from B&T.

:)~ Merge right

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Not my life. They can do what they want as far as I'm concerned.

correction... most of america SAYS they're christian... big difference...

and i'm fine with it, as long as they don't parade their shit around.

which reminds me:

Q) two gays and two lesbians leave for a place at the same time. who arrives first?

A) The lesbians, cause they're doing 69 all the way while the gays are still packing their shit.

(sorry if that was offensive... wait... no i don't :sword: )

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
I had heard theat the lesbians left "lickety split", but yours was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.