WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Gay Marriage

King

El Dios del Muerto
WTF is the deal with everyone being against gay marriage??

I personally don't care much for homosexuals, but if that's what they're into, then LEAVE 'EM ALONE!

First of all, it's not like they're gonna "take over" or something. I can't see the U.S. being overidden with homosexuals any time before the sun's gravity pulls the earth in to the point where we have to migrate to Mars.

There are enough straight people to not be so concerned with it.

Also, gay marriage helps with any potential population problem that may occur (or exists) in the U.S..

The government has and always will be run by straight men and women, despite Abercrombie & Fitch's gay-style merchandise slowly taking over (that all the retards in high school around here are wearing...).

My brain's getting tired so just leave the gay people alone and they'll leave you alone (usually :)).

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
haha is that a pic from the good the bad & the ugly? That's like.. the best movie ever :) "HEY BLONDIE!!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE?? JUST A DIRTY SON OF A BITCH!!!" (muzik -> Ahee-ahee-ahhhh! Wah-wah-wah)

:thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Oh... Never saw it.. Actually the only western movie I ever saw was the good the bad and the ugly.. and damn son, it ruled.

oh and btw...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Rage against said:
Oh... Never saw it.. Actually the only western movie I ever saw was the good the bad and the ugly.. and damn son, it ruled.
Yeah I got it on DVD. I think I have some special edition, the damn movie never ends.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
"Well who the hell is that? One bastard goes in...another comes out..."