WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gay movie characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
why are most of them so stereotypical and utterly hilarious?

i doubt such flamboyant homosexuals exist in real life.

for instance, there is a scene in the 1984 movie starring Robin Williams, Moscow on the Hudson, there's a scene in bloomingdales featuring an-over-the-top homosexual store clerk. anyone who has seen this movie will know what i'm talking about.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dookie said:

for instance, there is a scene in the 1984 movie starring Robin Williams, Moscow on the Hudson, there's a scene in bloomingdales featuring an-over-the-top homosexual store clerk. anyone who has seen this movie will know what i'm talking about.
Dude,WHY?
Are you that bored? This thread will be on page four of "bore me no more",before you geht done scratching your ass. Are you sure this is the forum you're looking for? You probably should have used that obviously invisible "SEARCH" button and looked for 'johnny k's coming out of the closet' thread. Gay. Who cares?

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
damn, why are all my efforts in vain?
because nobody gives a fuck

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
hmm

Speaking as a gay person myself, THOSE types of flamboyant femmes are rather hard to come across. People like Jack from Will and Grace (whom I despise), and the guys on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy make me sick, in fact. They're just popularized media stereotypes, making SURE that homosexual people are made out to be as different as possible compared to straight people.

There's my $0.02

Jung

???
Premium
dookie said:

Maybe all you watch is retarded comedy movies or sitcoms?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
dookie said:
damn, why are all my efforts in vain?
because nobody gives a fuck

At least you are right there, nobody gives a fuck about you, or your dipshit character friends, whom can simply be described as ACTORS, get over it, or go somewhere else.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
VenomHowell said:
Speaking as a gay person myself, THOSE types of flamboyant femmes are rather hard to come across. People like Jack from Will and Grace

There's my $0.02

Venom, do you have to end every sentence with "Jazz hands"?

;)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dookie said:

To the COCKFARM!
How'd you make it out??

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
MaxPower said:
Venom, do you have to end every sentence with "Jazz hands"?

;)
Maybe I'm having a momment of stupidity, but I have no clue what you mean by that...

Er... I'm gonna blame it on the fact it's 8:19 AM, and my brain has shut itself down until my Physics exam today.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
VenomHowell said:
Maybe I'm having a momment of stupidity, but I have no clue what you mean by that...

Er... I'm gonna blame it on the fact it's 8:19 AM, and my brain has shut itself down until my Physics exam today.
Sorry man. That was a pathetic attempt at humor by referencing a term coined by Will while talking to Jack. How he "Ends every sentence with Jazz hands."

I don't know man. to myself I laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.