WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gay, Racist, Cutters, Who's friends dis them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,906
3,366
487
#1
Lets just get this out in the open so we don't have to have 35 Identical threads. Any n00b that cares to rant, bitch, or otherwise rave about the following topics, please remember it's all been said before, many times.
Please do not mistake my desensitization for apathy. I do care, but I'm frankly getting sick of hearing the same thing over and over. If your situation is unique though, by all means have at it. If none of this sounds like you, don't be offended. If it does sound like you, then I'm sorry if you're offended, but not for feeling this way.

-OK, we've established that you're a cutter. If it makes you feel better, fine, so be it. But be warned. It leaves nasty scars. it's not very intelligent behavior. You risk serious infection and or ligament or nerve damage.

-If you're gay, that's great. I hope you're happy. I honestly do. I am straight and happy, I want the same for you. I acknowledge your homosexuality, and accept the fact that you are a real person with feelings, hopes, dreams, etc.

-Racism sucks, all Racists suck, homophobes suck.

-Some kid at school who said something behind your back is an asshole.

-Your girlfriend/boyfriend left you. Either they suck, or you deserved it. Deep down you know the truth. Save yourself the grief and make that determination prior to posting it here.

-School sucks, I have established that back when I was in school. Perhaps before you even knew it. But it's a fact of life. If you don't want to be a no job, no house, sleeping on cardboard, talking to a mail box, laying in your own filth motherfucker; YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL! Deal with it!

-Americans who are against GW Bush or against him making up lies in order to send our country to war; are not un-American. Perhaps they just do not like the idea for being lied to by their president, or do not want to see American soldiers die, for no good reason. And if you say we’re in Iraq to stop terrorists, I’m gonna bitch slap you for being a stupid, gullible, mindless, sheep. Have you learned nothing?

Now post till you puke and don't mind the maggots. :thumbsup:
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#4
Dood liek OMG WTF SOS???????????????????????????

My dog threw up, which begs the question:

How do I remove dog vomit stains?

Oh, and I cut myself, I'm bi-experimental, Republican, bi-racial, and my friend boned my girlfriend.

Did I forget anything?
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#6
MaxPower said:
Lets just get this out in the open so we don't have to have 35 Identical threads. Any n00b that cares to rant, bitch, or otherwise rave about the following topics, please remember it's all been said before, many times.
Please do not mistake my desensitization for apathy. I do care, but I'm frankly getting sick of hearing the same thing over and over. If your situation is unique though, by all means have at it. If none of this sounds like you, don't be offended. If it does sound like you, then I'm sorry if you're offended, but not for feeling this way.

-OK, we've established that you're a cutter. If it makes you feel better, fine, so be it. But be warned. It leaves nasty scars. it's not very intelligent behavior. You risk serious infection and or ligament or nerve damage.

-If you're gay, that's great. I hope you're happy. I honestly do. I am straight and happy, I want the same for you. I acknowledge your homosexuality, and accept the fact that you are a real person with feelings, hopes, dreams, etc.

-Racism sucks, all Racists suck, homophobes suck.

-Some kid at school who said something behind your back is an asshole.

-Your girlfriend/boyfriend left you. Either they suck, or you deserved it. Deep down you know the truth. Save yourself the grief and make that determination prior to posting it here.

-School sucks, I have established that back when I was in school. Perhaps before you even knew it. But it's a fact of life. If you don't want to be a no job, no house, sleeping on cardboard, talking to a mail box, laying in your own filth motherfucker; YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL! Deal with it!

-Americans who are against GW Bush or against him making up lies in order to send our country to war; are not un-American. Perhaps they just do not like the idea for being lied to by their president, or do not want to see American soldiers die, for no good reason. And if you say we’re in Iraq to stop terrorists, I’m gonna bitch slap you for being a stupid, gullible, mindless, sheep. Have you learned nothing?

Now post till you puke and don't mind the maggots. :thumbsup:
AMEN!! :thumbsup:
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#7
Did I mention that my gay friends cut me while I insult them?

Because its true.
 
255
1
0
#8
MaxPower said:
-

-Americans who are against GW Bush or against him making up lies in order to send our country to war; are not un-American. Perhaps they just do not like the idea for being lied to by their president, or do not want to see American soldiers die, for no good reason. And if you say we’re in Iraq to stop terrorists, I’m gonna bitch slap you for being a stupid, gullible, mindless, sheep. Have you learned nothing?

:
so tell us why you think we are in Iraq.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,906
3,366
487
#9
could be oil, to settle an old score. But it's not terrorist ties, that has already been proven. Whatever redneck georgi porgi has up his sleeve, we may never know. What do you think he's going to tell us.
You don't actually believe him do you? Please say you don't. There cant be two people in this country as dumb as him.
 
11,055
399
382
#10
MaxPower said:
could be oil, to settle an old score. But it's not terrorist ties, that has already been proven. Whatever redneck georgi porgi has up his sleeve, we may never know. What do you think he's going to tell us.
You don't actually believe him do you? Please say you don't. There cant be two people in this country as dumb as him.
there would be if i moved south of the border :p
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#11
MaxPower said:
Lets just get this out in the open so we don't have to have 35 Identical threads. Any n00b that cares to rant, bitch, or otherwise rave about the following topics, please remember it's all been said before, many times.
Please do not mistake my desensitization for apathy. I do care, but I'm frankly getting sick of hearing the same thing over and over. If your situation is unique though, by all means have at it. If none of this sounds like you, don't be offended. If it does sound like you, then I'm sorry if you're offended, but not for feeling this way. :thumbsup:
OK, so what is it we should be talking about Max ol' boy?
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,906
3,366
487
#12
voiceofreason said:
OK, so what is it we should be talking about Max ol' boy?
Is your repertoire so weak that given the lack of those topics popping up at the rate or like five a week, going to stump you?

Cracker Please!
 

swizeguy

How dare you!?
912
0
0
#13
Dude if you get rid of all those common things then there isnt gonna be anything on this site. the point of this site is to have a spot to bitch about problems, those included....
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#14
swizeguy said:
Dude if you get rid of all those common things then there isnt gonna be anything on this site. the point of this site is to have a spot to bitch about problems, those included....
THe point of life is originality. This should be a prereq for coming members.
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#15
Word up to DG. Seriously. Things are becoming old..like all the g/f b/f problems... all the same..
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#16
Pachyderm said:
Word up to DG. Seriously. Things are becoming old..like all the g/f b/f problems... all the same..
that why i hang in b/t and issues---always full of surprising stupidity or intellect, and you are never sure which one.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#20
Unforgiven said:
i could... if the people on this site actually had intellect :p

Hey fuck you. I have intellect. I do. I can prove it. Uh, well, I can, I just dont want to right now. You big fat hairy smelly
poop eating
dummy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.