WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaynadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give me a reason why Cananda doesn't suck a huge tit.

Canadians. Stfu thx. Go smoke some more weed, idiots.

eh?

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Who Cares?

I love it when Americans bash us Canadians. Who cares what you think?!

Did you notice no Canadians responded to this stupid thread until now? Because we don't care! We're too busy enjoying our social programs, hockey, hot women and drinking good beer and smoking good weed to worry about what you think.

But hey, if you wanna come over and smoke a joint, share a beer, and watch some hockey (playoffs, eh!), we'd be happy to have you. Our neighbours.

So, if that means we suck a fat nut, well so be it I guess. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Your friends in Canada.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WTFNation said:

Did you notice no Canadians responded to this stupid thread until now? Because we don't care! We're too busy enjoying our social programs, hockey, hot women and drinking good beer and smoking good weed to worry about what you think.

But hey, if you wanna come over and smoke a joint, share a beer, and watch some hockey (playoffs, eh!), we'd be happy to have you. Our neighbours.

Cheers,

Your friends in Canada.
I love it when Canada's bash America. I mean your world Is not pitcure perfect, so stop acting like it is. I don't hate Canada and personaly don't give a shit about it.

Either way...

The creater and person of this thread is GAY, who just wants to get a good flame going, cause somewhere in his world he is not loved enough.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
_Kitana_ said:
I love it when Canada's bash America. I mean your world Is not pitcure perfect, so stop acting like it is. I don't hate Canada and personaly don't give a shit about it.

Either way...

The creater and person of this thread is GAY, who just wants to get a good flame going, cause somewhere in his world he is not loved enough.
I never said our world WAS picture-perfect. And I DIDN'T Bash the USA (not in this thread anyways, and even when I do, I don't just come out and generalize and say USA SUX, etc that's just retarded and RUDE!)

And we're CanadIANS not Canada's. ;)

And yes, you're right, he is gay.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Give u Cancer said:
you guys have the dumbest reasons to hate canada. and rush, you implying that sucking tit is a bad thing?
I don't hate your country.

anti-movielife

self medicated
canada rox the casbah...nuff said...
go beer!
and canadian women!
and our plentiful fields of mary j!
and our free health care!
and our vast expanses of wilderness!
and our beer!
and ya our beer!

anti-movielife

self medicated
no shit! you'll regret it when u face our terrifying kamikaze eskimos...they haev 400 different words for snow and just as many ways to kill you with it!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
anti-movielife said:
canada rox the casbah...nuff said...
go beer!
and canadian women!
and our plentiful fields of mary j!
and our free health care!
and our vast expanses of wilderness!
and our beer!
and ya our beer!
aussie beer is stronger than the u.s.a and canadas so suck on that

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
WTFNation said:

Cheers,

Your friends in Canada.
exactly, nice job fellow canadian

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
aussie beer is stronger than the u.s.a and canadas so suck on that
for starters, look u shithead, no one cares whos beer is stronger, its the taste that matters, and canadas beer tastes WAYYYY better than anyone elses, hands down, and by the way yuck fou, ur a little pussy fuck so shut the fuck up, peace to canadians, fuck u to the few hater americans, and goodbye to everyone else

That was well said. I don't fucking care what anybody says about Canada. It's a beautiful place, however I fucking hate Alberta, it's pretty much Canada's answer to America's Texas. Fucking Ralph Klein. I think that if everywhere was like British Columbia, the world would be a much happier place.

Status
Not open for further replies.