WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gays, wtf??

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
:confused: What is with gay people? I would like to know, because I don't get it. I know some people say that thay were just born that way. And that could be a reason.I personaly just don't see how you could do it. Someone with the same damn thing you have? WTF?? I would like to know.

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
cool

I THINK ITS HOT WHEN TO GIRLS GO AT IT BECASUE THEY NO WHERE THE OTHER GIRL LIKES TO BE FELT UP BECASUE THEY ARE A GIRL :thumbsup:

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
You Wish

kyle_is_god said:
I THINK ITS HOT WHEN TO GIRLS GO AT IT BECASUE THEY NO WHERE THE OTHER GIRL LIKES TO BE FELT UP BECASUE THEY ARE A GIRL :thumbsup:
I suppose you're the expert on female homoerotic relations? Maybe you'd understand women more once you learned to spell AND NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND WITH NO PUNCTUATION BECAUSE IT'S REALLY ANNOYING AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A TOOL.

A lesson for you:

NO = Negative, as in "Kyle_is_God has NO penis."
KNOW= To posess knowledge, as in "Kyle_is_God doesn't KNOW what he's talking about."

TO = Indicating a place, as in "Let's go TO Kyle_is_god's place and kick his ass!"
TWO = Describing the number two (2) in a sentence, as in "Kyle_Is_God has TWO Breasts."

You'll thank me for it later.

Sorry to the rest of the board for another English lesson, but I had to.

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok

ok i'm sorry for not doing things your way all I am asking is for you yo read my new post its called " ok it's my bad "

jamesp

In Memory...
what is there to get? Its the lifestyle that they find natural. Just like you liking girls, you dont know exactly why but you do.

P.S. that was kind of a stupid post.

Chris

Sick Bastard
kyle_is_god said:

Could you please speak fucking english? Just once? PLEASE?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
WTFNation said:
Sorry to the rest of the board for another English lesson, but I had to.
No need to apologize, you'll get used to kyle_is_dog, he's an idiot that you put on ignore.

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
idiot

Hells_angel said:
:confused: What is with gay people? I would like to know, because I don't get it. I know some people say that thay were just born that way. And that could be a reason.I personaly just don't see how you could do it. Someone with the same damn thing you have? WTF?? I would like to know.
dude ur an idiot.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
No

Chris said:
Why? Are you gay?
No I am not gay. I was just wondering because I did not understand myself? If I don't understand something I ask. I see nothing wrong with it. Its not my life, but I was curious.

ron

Buster of Asses
Without trying to cause a debate, my favorite gay people are the women who become gay because a man does them some wrong, real or perceived.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
ron said:
Without trying to cause a debate, my favorite gay people are the women who become gay because a man does them some wrong, real or perceived.
That is understandable. Most of the people I know are like that, but some people say that thay were just born like that. Scientists say that it is just a hormonal imbalance. I wanted to know from someone who say that thay were born like that

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Hells_angel said:
That is understandable. Most of the people I know are like that, but some people say that thay were just born like that. Scientists say that it is just a hormonal imbalance. I wanted to know from someone who say that thay were born like that
DONT THEY MAKE A PILL FOR THAT?????

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
youknowthedeal said:
DONT THEY MAKE A PILL FOR THAT?????
:question: I don't. Probably. It would not surprise me any. Thay are making all kinds of new shit for everything, but still cant find a cure for cancer

ron

Buster of Asses
Hells_angel said:
:question: I don't. Probably. It would not surprise me any. Thay are making all kinds of new shit for everything, but still cant find a cure for cancer
Cancer is not a disease in the classic sense. Check out protein folding research for more information.

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
I think homosexuals are really nasty and just being gay overall is not right. You are naturally supposed to be attracted the opposite gender, NOT the same. And no, people are not just born gay..thats just stupid. People become gay by a number of reasons like what environment they grew up in, different peoples influences in their lives, etc. So I dont approve of homosexuals at all...I mean its not like I'm going to go up to any of them and give them shit about them being gay and crap...I just try and avoid them as much as possible, but I really wish they would just come to their sences and become straight again. Just the THOUGHT of a girl attracted to another girl and doing sexual stuff with her, and same with guysxguys, just fucking creeps the hell out of me. I mean ok I can at least deal with some of the nasty crap that guys and girls do together...but when people do it with the same gender, then thats when it just crosses the line. :thumbsdn:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
sinned_girl said:
I think homosexuals are really nasty and just being gay overall is not right. You are naturally supposed to be attracted the opposite gender, NOT the same. And no, people are not just born gay..thats just stupid. People become gay by a number of reasons like what environment they grew up in, different peoples influences in their lives, etc. So I dont approve of homosexuals at all...I mean its not like I'm going to go up to any of them and give them shit about them being gay and crap...I just try and avoid them as much as possible, but I really wish they would just come to their sences and become straight again. Just the THOUGHT of a girl attracted to another girl and doing sexual stuff with her, and same with guysxguys, just fucking creeps the hell out of me. I mean ok I can at least deal with some of the nasty crap that guys and girls do together...but when people do it with the same gender, then thats when it just crosses the line. :thumbsdn:
i love you sinned_girl