WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

g'day everyone

1
0
0
#1
How are you all on this windy autumnal afternoon? I am looking forward to lots of chat and a fair bit of flaming t :mfinger: oo.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#2
Welcome to WTF.com
State your name, rank and affiliation, then report to Havok for the cavity search.
 
10,772
55
253
#3
bnccoder said:
Welcome to WTF.com
State your name, rank and affiliation, then report to Havok for the cavity search.

Don't forget to mentioned mandatory tipping. My cavity searches aren't free.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#4
After Havok rapes you and steals your cash (he calls it tipping) you will recieve a barcode and all trace of your sanity will be removed.
 
4,149
1
0
#7
*shrugs* I guess I'll just give you a normal welcome since they already went through all the initiation process. Welcome aboard.
 

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
162
0
0
#8
Yea, Havok likes to keep track of people's asses to see which one he likes best. Just get used to it. Welcome.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#9
People=Shit said:
Yea, Havok likes to keep track of people's asses to see which one he likes best. Just get used to it. Welcome.
hmm my number is 420....odd :confused:

welcome...try the KOOL-AID(fresh supply)
 

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
682
0
0
#12
coconut kiss said:
How are you all on this windy autumnal afternoon? I am looking forward to lots of chat and a fair bit of flaming t :mfinger: oo.
good to see more aussies in the mix!!

if any of these seppos give you shit, let me know!
 

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,240
0
0
#13
coconut kiss said:
How are you all on this windy autumnal afternoon? I am looking forward to lots of chat and a fair bit of flaming t :mfinger: oo.
Go fetch the punch (it's in the closet.)
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#14
Remember not to try the free samples from Eastside...you never know what that "mystery meat" really is until someone tells you a story about how they lost their pinky to a random stranger who hacked it off.
 
10,772
55
253
#15
A god damn welcome post with more replies than the member has posts.

Whodathunkit?
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#16
In retrospect, that usually happens.

If you accumulate 2 replies before the user answers back, that statement is true.

...not to be a deuche or anything.

This guy is promising, i guess. maybe he'll be the 1 in 5(?) that sticks around.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#17
LiberatioN said:
Remember not to try the free samples from Eastside...you never know what that "mystery meat" really is until someone tells you a story about how they lost their pinky to a random stranger who hacked it off.
hold up which "pinky" are we talkin about?