WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GED Test?

slipknott

Clitpickle
Does anyone know if the GED test is hard?

GED = General Educational DevelopmentTesting

Descent

Hella Constipated
It depends which state you are in. In most, it is easy, but in New York, it's fucking impossible due to the regents exams.

Be advised that most colleges feel that G.E.D.'s are crap, and will not let you in.

Jung

???
Premium
jstager said:
Be advised that most colleges feel that G.E.D.'s are crap, and will not let you in.
Most institutions/employers/people feel that GEDs are crap, hence "Good Enough Degree." Most colleges will force you into remedial classes if you have a GED, I'm not sure about them flat out denying your admission though.

Edit: From my understanding GEDs are generally easier than a regular school testing. I can't really say from first hand experience though.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Employers will hire a high school graduate over a GED holder, even if they are the same thing, almost. Stay in school, it's worth it. :thumbsup: