WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gee everyones got problems but I've got a pathetic life too

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
I'll get to the pathetic part in a sec, here's background...
get this, I'm turning 19 next week, I'm in college(for half a year now, graduated high school last year), I'm really smart in math(studying to be an eletrical engineer), I've got money, nice truck that I'm working on(I gotta sweet sound system and etc on the outside but I shouldn't discuss details to much), I'm really nice (all my friends said I'm too nice, and I do too much for ppl), Im doing everything I ever want in life, dirtbiking, guitar, paintball, driving, video games, I got lots of tekno, and just lots of other stuff......oh here's the pathetic part....I HAVE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND or at least anything to do with girls and it's driving me crazy, I feel like my life is missing that one part and I can't help but wonder WHY? that other thread was right, how come every girl out there is taken and it's by ppl who treat them like shit, and then there's ppl like me who are so desparate and would do anything for them....don't get me wrong I have had some in mind but they're all taken, I don't know what to do now, I've tried sadly suicide, twice...man I shouldn't keep all these swords and knifes in my room(I collect, to look at not play with), and I've tried every tip...anyone else gotta suggestion?

now I really understand this quote.."the most painful thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
nice, I'm not kidding though, maybe I said too much..or it's just that if my body hit the ground, no one would ever notice

get this... i just graduated from high school... i don't have a permanent job, i have a car that's dying, i suck at math... i have no ambtion in life, and NO GIRLFRIEND.

yeah. life's great, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Fugly

Tenderony
Suicide over no love life at 19. Get some perspective first. Then are you fat. Fat guys get no love. Third confidence=sex. Bottom line. You have to know she will sleep with you. And last.....this is serious...girls don't like nice guys. Girls like stupid jackasses who treat them poorly. There are many reasons for this but stop caring about the reasons. Just stop caring about them. If a girl knows she can have you then she won't want you. I'm not saying play hard to get, do em all, just dont call em after you get some. Your 19...love means absolutely nothing until your 24/25. Be sensitive tender guy to your mom, she'll love you anyway. College girls want cool guys who don't care. Oh yah don't listen to anything a girl says after my post they will say how much they want a nice guy...they are all liars. Every single semi-hot chick has dumped a guy for being to nice. And don't be fat. Fat guys get no love.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
first off, no I'm not fat, in fact I'm pretty fit and about 5'10" ;) ...last year I had a stomach virus and lost 30 lbs in 2 weeks, I now still weigh a year later 130 lbs :( ...(the equivalent to my 15 year old brother, an 8th grader)...yea it sucks one way or another but I bmx and play ddr and stay in absolute shape, everyone says I got rock hard abs, it's probably true...the only thing stopping me is my severe asthma, but I try not to let it in the way
second, my mom just left my dad and my family for some other old bastard about a month ago :confused: , she's still committing adultery and I hope she rots in hell for doing that to us :D

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
To start with it must be a hell for youman, never kissed a girl and your 18? Damn... I am younger and I have kissed more then 1 girl I can tell you...

The day will come when the right girl will actually step forward and be the light of your life. You will meet her.

Or at least every motherfucker says it but you can at least try to rely on that :)

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
MrNewbie said:
To start with it must be a hell for youman, never kissed a girl and your 18? Damn... I am younger and I have kissed more then 1 girl I can tell you...

The day will come when the right girl will actually step forward and be the light of your life. You will meet her.

Or at least every motherfucker says it but you can at least try to rely on that :)
yeah dude it does suck, my little brother(15) says he's got like 10 girlfriends, and my little sister(13) says she's had 2 and she's one now..which just ended up in jail and kicked outta school for pulling the fire alarm, I knew he was a dumbass....but yea how come it seems so easy for ppl? for me it's like trying to become a billionaire but u have no idea where to start

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Seije said:
yeah dude it does suck, my little brother(15) says he's got like 10 girlfriends, and my little sister(13) says she's had 2 and she's one now..which just ended up in jail and kicked outta school for pulling the fire alarm, I knew he was a dumbass....but yea how come it seems so easy for ppl? for me it's like trying to become a billionaire but u have no idea where to start
Yeah.. 10 girl friends? Player eh?? If what he says is true then he either asked everyone to start a relation ship when he was in 1th grade or hes way to immature to now what "relationship" even is.

phil

Clitpickle
MrNewbie said:
Yeah.. 10 girl friends? Player eh?? If what he says is true then he either asked everyone to start a relation ship when he was in 1th grade or hes way to immature to now what "relationship" even is.
no way! mr newbie posted a serious post! Well played my friend! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
MrNewbie said:
that's what I'm saying, kids these days are having relationships way to early, my sister and brother said there's this pregnant girl in their school, and they're in the 7 and 8th grade

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
interesting

I just realized that I'm actually having a great life right now, everything is pretty nice..so I'd say I'm 80% great, the other 20% is the fact I've never had any kind of love life or relationship yet
so from everyone saying I'm going backwards with everything, this clears it up

hey everybody wants something more in life, and no matter how great it gets, I'd rather have a love life

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
thats about what i got for you, im 17 grajumalting high school in like weekish, no gf EVER, ah well, and ive tried, then i try too hard and blow it, go team, FUCK!

There's that depressing moment right before you fall asleep, when you're engulfed by your loneliness, and all you want is someone warm to hold close, to make her smile, to feel her heat and gain comfort from that............................And then there's the rest of the time.

Plenty of time, dude, plenty of time.

I just graduated from HS. I've had both a fuck buddy and a girlfriend. Neither was pleasant. Neither ended pleasantly.

To quote sportbikes.net, "Treat a girl like dirt, and she'll stick to you like mud."

Girls want a guy to chase, to try to change, not someone who, when they say "jump" asks "how high?"

Not a believer in that myself, though. I'm a nice guy till I die.

I have a friend like you. Except he's horny as hell and desperate to the point that he'd fuck my grandmother. Now my story, lol

I'm turning 17 next month. I've had 2 real girlfriends. First one being in November. (also my first kiss) That lasted a month because of some of her personal issues. i.e. she tried to kill herself. :sword: Next one was in Feburary/March. That lasted 2 damn weeks cause I reminded her of an ex she had a lot of problems with... A couple weeks ago, this girl I really liked moved to Canada. I knew she was moving before that, so I promised myself I wouldn't fall for her. I did. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye because I was afraid. I ha e also heard "let's just stay friends" more than a couple times. And right now I am torn between 2 girls and have no idea what the fuck to do! :(

I don't know which is worse. Never having a girlfriend, or having one and it ending like shit. Well, I'm off to bed.

Ending like shit is worse. "Better to have loved and lost..." is bullshit.

that other thread was right, how come every girl out there is taken and it's by ppl who treat them like shit, and then there's ppl like me who are so desparate and would do anything for them....don't get me wrong I have had some in mind but they're all taken
There's you're problem rigth there.
Girls (mostly) don't want to get put on a pedestal, they prefer to be treated equal.
If you really do "anything" for a girl, she'll just see you like some wet towel who she can walk over, defenitely not boyfriend material. It might seem sweet at first, but later comes over as patethic and she won't have the least bit of respect for you. If you insist too much it'll also make you look like a stalker.
Don't treat women like princesses, treat them like friends. It won't only benefit you, it will make the girl a better person too.

I know some guys with girlfriends who both do the princess-treatment to their girlfriends. Those girls have not the slightest bit of respect for their significant other and pout/cry/moan if he has the nerve to not agree with her on the slightest thing. They also start behaving like that with the rest of the people they know, ie. getting mad when they don't get their way. On the other hand theye're incredibly clingy and helpless when their guy is gone, but do the bitchy "I don't need that useless asshole!" thing.

Is that the kind of relationship you're so desperate to have?

Fugly

Tenderony
Word.

Girls have no idea what they want. They want the world but whn you give it to them your a pussy and they dump your ass. You have to meter out nice guy with doses of jerk. They can't ever think they got you by the balls or else its over and the whining begins. They are like puppies don't reward bad behavior. they whine/cry/treat you poorly and you give em what they want its like giving a cookie to dog that just shit in your shoes. You got to stand up fo yourself and treat them how you expected to be treated.

MrNewbie said:
he's not a sweed, that's possible