WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gee help.

tRIPPEDoUT42o

I am the YETI!
Ah ha. well, i need a little bit of help.

This girl from my school - me like.
Shes pretty hot, blonde hair, not fat, not too skinny, just perfect.
Some of my friends dont like her because "shes a bitch"
But shes pretty nice to me, she has a boyfriend and i wanna get with her.
I talk to her a lot i guess, mostly in school, and when walking home.
On AIM usually never for some reason, but when i do, i barley say anything. I can usually ALWAYS make her laugh.
how am i supposed to know if she likes me?
im 17 and shes 16. any ideas? :confused:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
not sure

I used to have the same problem...a girl of the same description in high school I liked didn't even have b/f and she talked with me a lot back then and my friend even told me that she said she'd go out with me if I asked her in person....that's where the problem was, by that time the only time I saw her was when she was at work(wendy's, like a year ago), and I just didn't feel right to ask her out there...now we graduated, I rarely see her, and she has a b/f...

so my advice is to not do what I did and let time go by and ignore it...cause when it's late u'll regret it, I wish I had waited at her house or something(she lives down the street from me still), so it kills me that I skipped the chance when it would have been so easy
just get her alone with you, and tell her u like her see how she responds, just don't do anything stupid and get beat up by the other guy

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
tRIPPEDoUT42o said:
thats the funny thing, the guy shes with, i probally bet shes stronger than him, and, shes really weak ;)
well then, I guess u have no problem...as for me, a stomach virus a year ago caused me to lose 30 lbs in 2 weeks and I still weigh 130 now, my appetite is literatly 1 meal a day or less, I'm not weak but weaker than everyone else, at least I'm still physically fit, just underweight, ppl tell me if I worked out enough in weight training the muscle would add in the missing weight, eh whatever...my asthma keeps me from doing anythiing anyway

phil

Clitpickle
umm, so ur willing to split her and her boyfriend up? you love her that much? :) your so kind....Not.
Stfu she has a boyfriend and obviously doesn't like u or your friends.
also, you can't say 'I usually ALWAYS' that's like contridicting itself and makes little sense. :mfinger:

how rude.... tell her how u feel but dont expect too much

btw im syaing that phil is rude

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
obviously the girl, if she likes u, doesn't want to or not break up what she's already in, doesn't want to deal with the situation....rather not take any chances I guess, however u say it, if I had the guts I'd do it anyway

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
tRIPPEDoUT42o said:
Ah ha. well, i need a little bit of help.

This girl from my school - me like.
Shes pretty hot, blonde hair, not fat, not too skinny, just perfect.
Some of my friends dont like her because "shes a bitch"
But shes pretty nice to me, she has a boyfriend and i wanna get with her.
I talk to her a lot i guess, mostly in school, and when walking home.
On AIM usually never for some reason, but when i do, i barley say anything. I can usually ALWAYS make her laugh.
how am i supposed to know if she likes me?
im 17 and shes 16. any ideas? :confused:
WHAT UP JEW! i feel you i was in that position i made her laugh and all the funky shit w/e. i say break them up not that hard. Smoke with yer friend and make sure she catches him with drugs thats a turn off girls hate drugs. (i used all my methods to break 2 people up and get the girl so u know) talk shit on one
if she ever says anyuthing bad bout him talk more aboiut it and make it bigger and be like yea that is bad hes a fag for doin that and agree with her for shit. just make everything bad she says bout her bf big and at the same time strill make her laugh be friendly and nice and pimp it out do your "thang" and just try to at least make first with her while shes goin out with her bf....all else fails do what m,y friend did.....he kicked a kids ass and got his gf she was pretty hot too to bad it wasnt me but use this info gL man

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
making chicks laugh means jack fuck! trust me if it meant something id be pimpy mc pimpinheimer. but no, i get shut down all the time, go team