WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Geez my brother is an ass

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
total jerk off
Im so tired of him
I cant even begin telling you why I hate him
(older than me)

Well then you don't have too much of a thread starter without the gory gossipy details.

Do tell, do tell. We have no lives here. How does this one called "brother" upset you so?

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
By being a fag
hes so stupid
First he didnt wash his plate and fork thingy
so then my mom tells him to wash it cause hes a pig (I couldnt find a better word to describe him) and hes so lazy that... ahh... I for some reason cant describe him... well anyway my mom told him to wash it and 2 hours later he puls his lazy ass up and goes to wash it
and my mom wastes nerves and that jerk off
god I hate him
hes always so faggy :sword: :gun:
anyway
then he washed his plate and then, he comes to me and tells me that I didnt wash my fucking cup
look whos talking
hes a fag
"Dont throw rocks if you live in a glass house" you retard
and he thinks that just because hes 4 years older then me he cant beat me up (hes 17)
well think again
He says that hes to afraid to punch me with all his strength
well its kinda true I guess
so I just use that and beat him and stuff
blah... this is so pointless...

It's his age. Don't fret it. When both of you are older, He'll have alot more respect for ya. Teen angst bullshit really brings one down. Makes ya act craaaa-zy.

How old are you by the way?

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
Im 13... and a half X:

Theres another reason why I hate him
I (we) have DSL 750. Modem is connected to his computer and Im connected thru a LAN cable, which means, if I download something, speed slows down, and then he starts complaining. Well when hes mad at me and pissed of he can just diconnect me and he locks the door and then I kick his door and if we brake something in the house or damage it somehow we have to pay an extra $600 because its a rent... its all so fucking complicated...

were probably going to buy a house but not now...

Ohhh yeah bro, you're just getting into all of the pains of being a teenager.

His wrath of emotions is coming to an end. I'm sure it's a very complicated time right now. For the both of you.

If he gets to be unbearably bad, I'll get a plane ticket, or bus ticket, (depending how close you are) and I'll grab trusty J.W.R, and I'll go to to your hometown, find your house, find your brother, and beat the holy hell out of him.

Only if he gets unecassarily bad though.

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
THANKS!!! :p :thumbsup:

hes just restarted his computer 10 seconds ago which means wait 1 min till the fag connects to the ISP again

but thanks i luv u :>

extremepilot said:
total jerk off
Im so tired of him
I cant even begin telling you why I hate him
(older than me)
*speaks regaly*i can see you have finally changed your avatar. unforgiven will be most pleased.

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
deus_ex_machina said:
*speaks regaly*i can see you have finally changed your avatar. unforgiven will be most pleased.
:p :thumbsup: :p

I have 69 rep points :D

your brother's 17... four years older than you. that means you're 13, and you have better typing skills than most people on here. :thumbsup:

and... uhh... thanks for changing your avvy :)

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
Unforgiven said:
your brother's 17... four years older than you. that means you're 13, and you have better typing skills than most people on here. :thumbsup:

and... uhh... thanks for changing your avvy :)
and you forgot to include the fact the I live in the United States 10 and a half months. :>
blah
I always get confused when I say that
is it FOR 10 months? or is it "...that i've been living in the US ten months"
but it doesnt matter right now :D

M1DG3T

Who are you to change me?
I know how u feal man ps .......................must get in arcade :D :cool: :sword: or i kill u

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
M1DG3T said:
I know how u feal man ps .......................must get in arcade :D :cool: :sword: or i kill u
i will kill you.. you are posting spam to get to the arcade....the arcades not something to write home to mom about.....it just got flash games

Skyline-Cobra said:
i will kill you.. you are posting spam to get to the arcade....the arcades not something to write home to mom about.....it just got flash games
how did you geht so hated anyway? people call you the biggest n00b :thumbsup: :D

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
deus_ex_machina said:
that why i quoted you obviously
sorry i wasn't sure if you meant me or midget dude.....i don't know what did to get hated it just happened....i don't make fun of people..i try to help but people think i'm a poser...........o'k i'm going to go cry for a little bit