WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other GEHT READY

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I just started talking to a co-host or two and at this moment we have some details to work on. We are guaranteed to start pumping out new episodes in the next few weeks.

WTFR in its day was broadcast live via internet radio and Ustream. All new shows will be streamed via YouTube and the like. We need to set a few newer ideas up and aquire a few peripherals to put it all together.

Stand by... More will follow as it develops.

ib4

Error
Staff
I just started talking to a co-host or two and at this moment we have some details to work on. We are guaranteed to start pumping out new episodes in the next few weeks.

WTFR in its day was broadcast live via internet radio and Ustream. All new shows will be streamed via YouTube and the like. We need to set a few newer ideas up and aquire a few peripherals to put it all together.

Stand by... More will follow as it develops.
WHAT!? Why haven't you chatted with me!? I'm on the same team as you! What about all of those handj...walks in the parks?!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
This is one of the last GT! shows. I have no idea what is going on here. Many years of drunken meanderings. Many, many hours of music you didn't ask to hear. All those GT! seasons beaten down by the infamous GEHT THIS! Curse. All those JLXC verbal fire bombs, his poopy-hole auto-tune song - legendary. All that and so much more ridiculousness from all the guests.

Your GEHT THIS! hosts are:

gehtfuct - HoneyImHome - 53V3N - JLXC

GEHT THIS! 03/27/2011

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
SUPERNINJATRIPLEPOSTFTW111!!!

The Jane Deere Shit Show. What more can be said? I mean, besides, yesh pweese! Numerous guests would appear on this show which would usually follow another show in the evening where alkeehall played a major role in how the JDSS would soon unfurl. Most involved were pretty tore up and had difficulty figuring out just how they had arrived to this place. The wonderful Miss Jane didn't always start this way but would often end up that way.

JDSS 04/27/2008

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
We need to post the audio of the dares / physical challenges, you got those @MaxPower ?

Or DG's old 'dirty naked truth' or "story hour".. LOL!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It's really just the videos in circulation on the web still. You, Gunslinger, Deez Nuts, maybe one or two more.

ib4

Error
Staff
It's really just the videos in circulation on the web still. You, Gunslinger, Deez Nuts, maybe one or two more.
What be the plan on this? Where are you at stage wise? :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
We really just need to start loading content, which I planned on after Jan 1. Do that and remain consistent in adding interesting material we should do well drawing attention to wtf.com/wtfr. I was waiting on a new mic to show up but that is not necessary. As of right now, other than myself, I just need to know who wants to do what? The only old wtfr remaining is the facebook page. All other sites for wtfr died long ago. The wtfr youtube page is a blank canvas. And being that we are moving from only a radio program to full on video, there is plenty to do and to be considered. So, if you has skillz, you are already desired.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I believe I still have all my old rants, or many of them, on my gmail account if you need them Geht.

This is JLXC ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I have all of your rants as well, JL.

Hey kids, here is a link to the old WTFR DJ Challenge videos from back in ought 6 or so. Haven't found MaxPower's snorting vinegar video yet.

WTFRadiolive Youtube page. Videos are found in the playlist tab. And if you have not subscribed to WTFR yet.... DO EEET!!